C31

Qi Yun is particularly busy these days.

Near the bottom of the year, although the shop had already reported, there were a lot of miscellaneous things.

  Song Guan can take care of the small things like vacations for the buddy and giving money for the month. Song Guan is still very capable, but apart from these details, there are some important things Song Guan can’t make up his mind.

He came to see Qi Yun regularly every day. Yesterday he was talking about the naming of the new wine. Today he is talking about where the new shop will be located next year. Tomorrow he will be prepared to pay for the Yamen.

These are all related to the future of the liquor store. Guan Shi dare not make up his mind privately, so he can only hand it over to Qi Yun.

Fortunately, Qi Yun has a charter in his heart. Although there are many things, he does not find it difficult. Even if he is nervous but not busy, he can sort out clearly.

After finishing today's work, Song Guan sighed in relief and smiled at Qi Yun and said, "Second Young Master is really good. If we don't have you, I'm afraid these things will make me toss until next year."

Qi Yun has long been accustomed to Song Guanshi's flattery to him. It's just different from Ye Jiao. Her own Jiao niang is sincere every time, but Song Guanshi has seven points of sincerity and three points of falsehood, and all the emotions are true or flattery. It's hard to tell.

It can be understood, after all, he is the boss, of course Song Guan has to speak with him.

Qi Yun touched the pen in his hand, and said slowly: "When the location of the new shop is settled, you should also rest for a while. Are you ready for the new year?"

Guan Shi hurriedly said: "Get ready, this year the master is extraordinarily generous. He has given us 30% of the silver reward for several of our stewards. The family has prepared well."

The 30% increase is that Qi Zhao and Qi Yun's 30 pennies each played a role.

The 30 transcripts finally came out, and nothing has been lost.

In fact, according to Qi Yun's thinking, he should have made 30 ginsengs. After all, the wine shop has made money, and it is usually helped by the big brother, so he should have suffered more.

But the eldest brother can appropriately reduce some, after all, Zhuangzi's income is half less than his own, and it is indeed a lot of thirty.

But Liu shi did not nod her head, and said that the number is the number, and there is no discussion.

However, in private, Liu shi told Qi Zhao and Qi Yun that the money can be used up to 20 guan, and the rest will be put on their Zhuangzi shop next year.

Qi Yun didn't say this to Ye Jiao, he knew that his lady didn't mind where the silver was used.

On the contrary, Qi Zhao needs to go back to coax Fang shi with these words. I don't know if the effect is good. At least Fang shi doesn't feel distressed now.

It’s just that these are all his own affairs. Qi Yun won’t tell Guan Shi to tell them, “This is my father’s and mother’s idea. The harvest at home is good this year, and the income in the shop is getting better. The people underneath had a good year together."

When Guan Shi heard this, he handed over his hands particularly sincerely: "The owner is generous."

At this time, Tiezi said to the inside at the door: "Second Young Master, someone is coming outside, saying that a shopkeeper surnamed Sun sent him, and he is waiting in the front hall with his things and a greeting card."