C57

The Cai family lost suddenly.

They made their fortune twenty years ago. They monopolized most of the wine business in the town by relying on sweet and honey-like wines, almost steep but rich.

No one knows where their fine wines from Shili Chuanxiang came from, but ordinary people don't pay much attention to whose wine is sold in the wine shop in the town. The Cai family soon took root.

And in these years, there are scattered small wine shops in the town who want to get a share of the pie, all of them fail.

Either my leg was broken today, or I was pushed against the wall tomorrow, I couldn't drive it anyway.

Until Qi Yun's wine shop came in, the Cai family cut off business in the town.

And this time the incident was due to a legend that Cai’s rice wine recipe was snatched from others.

This is different from stealing money and things. Ordinary formulas and the like are a means of making a living. It is very taboo to use them forcibly as their own home. After that, people frequently go to the yamen to file complaints, such as those who were taken by the Cai family. All the merchants who had been rectified ran to complain.

Nowadays, the complaint can't be handed over casually. If the complaint is found, it will be accepted.

If only one person accused the Cai family of bullying and dominating the market, the yamen would not pay much attention to it. However, this time it involved more than a dozen households, and the yamen had to file a case.

Coincidentally, at this stall, a little concubine in the back house of Cai's house was unbearable and ran away overnight. When he was captured as a fugitive slave, the little concubine cried and said that his son had died unjustly and directly exploded the Cai family. The scandal of the house.

On this evening, the Sun family bank urged Mr. Cai’s accountant to expose the Cai family’s hidden taxes and missed a large amount of tax and money, and took out bills as proof, which became the straw that killed the camel.

For a time, the Cai family master was put into prison, and the back house woman was also arrested for being involved in murder. The servants were scattered, but after one night, the Cai family, who was still proud yesterday, suddenly disappeared.

It's just these, no one contacted Qi's family.

It was the merchants who had been bullied before, and it was the grandson family who had a grudge against the Cai family. As for the back house, they killed their innocent children and wanted to pretend that nothing happened? Whoever kills doesn't have to pay for his life.

And here, the only person who has something to do with the Qi family is that Cai Twelve Lang is jealous of Qi Saburo and pushed him down the hillside.

That person, Qi Saburo, was a victim. He was very pitiful. He was too fate if he didn't die. Everyone would sigh when he heard that the Qi family had escaped, and they had nothing to do with them.

And Ye Jiao heard it with relish on the way, and the things that were often circulated in the streets and alleys were indispensable, but it was particularly interesting to say it.

Especially last night, the scene where the Yamen seized the Cai's wine shop overnight was described as particularly thrilling. Ye Jiao even stopped the carriage and waited until the people in the tea shop finished talking.