C155

Ye Jiao didn't quite understand what this meant in case of emergency, but she still helped Qi Yun prepare.

Li Langzhong, who had been following them all the time, did not go to Beijing. He was originally from the Qi family drugstore and a well-known genius doctor in the local area.

However, after entering Beijing, Qi's family went to the Heshoutang, the best medical center in Beijing, to invite the doctor. At this moment, Ye Jiao asked to ask him again and paid enough for the consultation to let the doctor go with Qi Yun. .

But Qi Erlang was not in a hurry, he just took Ye Jiao to stroll around in the garden, accompanied her to watch the people planting medicinal flowers, he was very leisurely and he was not worried at all.

Qi Ming didn't know that his second brother had left, and he had no intention of thinking about things outside the palace.

Because the palace exam was to be in the same room with the emperor directly, the inspection was even stricter than before.

After receiving the inspection, Qi Ming stood obediently back to the team, and followed the leading official into the palace gate step by step.

If Qi Ming was not nervous before entering, then after entering the palace gate, his heart came up in his throat.

This is the imperial palace, it's Ouchi, and it's a place that ordinary people can't enter for a lifetime.

Even though Qi Yun is already a tribute, he is actually just a young man who came from a small place. He used to hear about the palace only in the mouth of storytellers and storytellers. Now he really walked in, really thinking before. Things that I dare not think about.

Qi Ming just raised his head and glanced twice, he felt his heart pounding and his ears buzzing.

Before entering the hall, the leading official said loudly: "All the tributes must not raise their heads to face the holy face, whisper to each other, or leave their seats when calling, scatter scrolls, praise, and salute. , Get rid of fame and never hire!"

This statement is particularly eye-catching, coupled with the official's loud voice, matched with the surrounding red walls and green tiles, it is very oppressive.

Qi Saburo responded with the people around him. Originally, he wanted to look around, but because of this sentence, Qi Ming didn't have the intention to look at others.

After being led to his seat, Qi Ming only dared to glance quickly with the corner of his eyes.

The golden throne above is still empty, with a table on it, but Qi Ming can't see what's on it, because Qi Saburo's place in the exam is lower, and now he sits at the back of the hall exam. The door of the palace was wide open, and the sun directly shining in, hitting Qi Ming's back.

The warmth gave him some comfort in his heart.

In the former court exam, you had to sit on the ground in the square, and you had to lie on your stomach to make the papers. When the dynasty, the emperor Rende allowed them to enter the hall to answer the papers, and it was grace to have tables and chairs.

After a few whiplashes, someone passed the emperor's arrival.

Qi Ming became nervous again, and followed the crowd to stand up and bow. Hearing the chief **** read the rules and regulations loudly, Qi Saburo did not enter his mind for a while.