C173-174

Xu Bao woke up on the bed in the wing room the next day.

He yawned slightly, hugged him subconsciously, and then he smelled Ye Jiao's body.

Everyone’s taste is different, such as Ningbao and Ruyi, milky fragrant, easy to recognize, Qi Yun has a light Chinese medicine taste, some bitter but with a clear taste, and Ye Jiao just let Xu Bao feels a pleasant smell.

The scent of sweet-scented osmanthus with head oil and a slightly sweet scent can only be smelled when you get close.

Probably because the ginseng essence in Ye Jiao's body is still there, and she feels comfortable when she is close to her. Xu Bao likes to stick to her very much. Jiao rubbed her arms.

But before he acted like a baby with Ye Jiao, he felt tight.

Then Xu Bao was lifted from Ye Jiao's arms, and he subconsciously kicked his short legs. As soon as he raised his head, he met Qi Yun's eyes.

To Ye Jiao, Xu Bao never hesitated to behave well, but to Qi Yun, he knew how to wink.

Normally, Qi Yun loves him very much, but occasionally when his father is angry, such as now, he has to be more cautious.

Xu Bao immediately calmed down, and cleverly stretched out his arm around Qi Yun's neck. When he was dragged by his father's neck, he didn't see any anger at all. Instead, he said softly, "Daddy, Xu Bao is hungry."

Qi Yun hugged him, and he also held his fleshy little **** to make him more comfortable, and said in a light voice: "I have already gone to prepare breakfast, wait for your mother to get up."

Xu Bao nodded obediently and smiled at Qi Yun.

Qi Yun turned him upside down and said, "Look, what's the difference here?"

Xu Bao looked up and looked around for a week before he said, "Daddy, how did you change the house?" Then Xu Bao looked down at himself again, "Xu Bao's clothes have also changed, what about the previous one? There are beautiful flowers on it. "

Qi Yun heard this and squinted his eyes.

Yesterday, after the child was flooded, the bed had to be replaced with a new one. The bedding was so wet that he couldn’t sleep, so he asked someone to come in and clean it up. Qi Yun and Ye Jiao didn’t even bother to do anything else. They were poured on fire. When it was gone, he took Xu Bao directly and changed to sleep in the wing.

It's just that this tossing has delayed a lot of time, Ye Jiao only got up late and now she is still asleep.

Qi Yun looked down at his son, who was looking at his son with his eyes wide open, and said lightly: "It's my fault, I didn't take good care of you yesterday."

Xu Bao blinked: "Xu Bao forgive dad."

"Then do you know you wet the bed?"

"..."

Only when Xu Bao knew that he was wetting the bed, his face blushed, and he buried his face in Qi Yun's arms, holding his own father hard and not talking, and Qi Yun couldn't help but arouse his shameless appearance. Corners of the mouth.