C102

In the Qi family hall, Liu looked at the coming Mistress Lu with a gentle smile.

The wife of the Lu family was surnamed Wu. She was originally the daughter of a businessman and had old friendships with the Liu family.

When they grew up, the Liu family married to the Qi family, while the Wu family married to the Lu family as a continuation.

However, since the Wu family entered the Lu family, she has been particularly disgusted with people from merchants. Because there is a clergyman who is a Privy Councilor, the Wu family has always regarded herself as a pure stream and regarded herself very high.

The Wu family never went to the flower-appreciating tea party gathered by the Qi family, and seldom let his daughter go.

Now it is the first time the two have met since their marriage.

Liu's eyebrows were smiling, and his voice was peaceful: "I haven't seen you in a long time, how is Wu Niang now?"

"Everything is fine, but Sanniang looks a lot more haggard than before." Wu Shi also turned to Jinpa with a smile, and looked at Liu Shi with special concern.

Mother Liu, who was standing next to Liu's family, didn't seem to have such good self-cultivation as her master, she only felt that her eyebrows were jumping.

In terms of looks, Liu's was a first-class beauty at the beginning, and even now he can't fault it.

Besides, haggard? My wife looked so good now, she couldn't even see the wrinkles, and it was nothing to say to others, but this Wu's face is sallow, why can she talk to her own sore spots?

The Liu family's expression remained the same, there was nothing unusual about it.

She raised her hand to let people serve tea, and then looked at Wu with a smile: "I wonder if Wu Niang is here this time, but is there anything to discuss?"

The Wu family actually didn't want to take such a trip. She used to look down on the merchant's house. Now the Qi family's life is better. Isn't it because of the money Qi Erlang earned from doing business? Such people are not rare.

Especially when the Liu family was sought after by everyone, but he couldn't match it everywhere, so he was naturally concerned.

Although Wu clan is not always waiting for provocation like Zhang clan, but Wu clan still feels uneasy.

Only when the woman next to her touched her gently, Wu finally remembered the master's instructions when she went out.

She is a continuation, and she has no son beside her, only an only daughter, which is very important. If she is not forced to go, I am afraid she will not go this way.

As he continued to show his smiling face, Wu raised his chin slightly: "I heard that Qi Jia Saburo has a brilliant literary talent, and he passed the exam. He is really a good son. If you and my family can form the Qin and Jin Dynasties, it will be a great thing. ."

As soon as the words came out, Liu's expression was weak, but he immediately regained his soft smile: "My Saburo is only seventeen years old. If I remember correctly, your girl should be twenty. This age really doesn't match."