C12

Qi Yun didn't realize that Ye Jiao had been following far behind on the way to the study.

Little Ginseng still feels a little uneasy in her heart. Her husband's body is not an ordinary minor illness or calamity, but a deficiencies caused by the beating of the mother's womb. If you don't pay attention, you may have minor diseases and serious illnesses.

Although she felt the pulse, the illness in Qi Yun's body dissipated seven or eight, but Ye Jiao still couldn't feel completely relieved, just followed behind.

From Qi Yun's yard to the study, you have to pass through the small garden. Ye Jiao stood by the arch of the garden, poking her head out to look, and then turned around to go back when she saw Qi Yun enter the door.

When she turned his head, she saw Fang shi who was holding the little stone and smiling at him.

The sun was good today, and Fang shi went out for a stroll with his son dressed as a small bun. As a result, she stood in the garden and saw Qi Yun with a small tail.

Fang shi looked at the him, but did not step forward to say hello.

There is no one in this family who is not afraid of Qi Yun, and the Fang shi is the same. Even if she treats Qi Yun very kindly as a sister-in-law, most of the time she will hide.

After Qi Yun entered the study, then Fang shi walked out and had a face-to-face meeting with Ye Jiao.

Ye Jiao paused and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law."

Fang Shi also nodded to her, and Shitou directly waved to Ye Jiao: "Second Auntie!"

The child's voice sounded particularly crisp, and Xiaoyuan's body twisted slightly with layers of clothes on, making Ye Jiao feel like a panda who used to chat with him before.

They are all round, and it hurts to look at them.

But Ye Jiao just touched his hair, and didn't hug him.

Little Ginseng had hugged him before, but at that time it was less than half a cup of tea in his arms, and the little stone cried out for heat. Since then, Ye Jiao no longer hugs him easily and does not approach him very often.

She has a weak foundation in her family, and if she stays closer, she is safe.

But if you change other people, don't say it's a small baby with strong firepower, even if it's just an ordinary person in good health, if you are hugged by a small ginseng, you may have a nosebleed.

What do the little foxes often say...

Oh yeah, they were born to be a couple, isn't it just about myself and the mate?

Fang shi did not notice Ye Jiao's distraction. She turned her son upside down and smiled at Ye Jiao: "Is my younger sister come to see second brother?"

Ye Jiao nodded: "Yeah."

"Why don't you go in?" Fang glanced toward the study.

Ye Jiao replied honestly: "Xiang Gong has things to do. I'll just go back and wait for him."

Fang shi also guessed that Ye Jiao was worried that Qi Yun would follow, but she didn't break it. After all, the second brother's poor body is something everyone knows, but it's always bad to tell it clearly.

There are a lot of people who are superstitious.

It was cold outside, and the two wives didn't say much, so Fang shi first returned to the yard with the shitou in her arms.

Ye Jiao didn't seem to say goodbye to Fang shi when she was far away. Although she said it, the farewell gesture she just learned was not done properly.