C126

This golden plaque made the Qi family a big hit, and unlike before, both Qi's father and Liu family no longer hid them, but with great fanfare to wish everyone knew about it. .

In fact, they wanted to celebrate like this when Qi Saburo got the small three yuan.

It’s just that the first emperor had just passed away. Even though the emperor had pity for the people and left a legacy to tell the world that he would only let the people mourn for three days, but those with a little bit of insight would not be able to deal with it. That's great, so I just closed the door and had a drink at that time, and it wasn't very lively.

Later, Qi Jialian opened a shop and Qi's father restrained his sons. He didn't make too much publicity for fear that it would arouse the attention of others and stir up trouble in the shop.

After all, businessmen do business with smiley faces, and they are about personal fate. You can know how much money you have. There is no need to shout all over the world. It will inevitably make people hate and affect your reputation.

However, this time, it was really showing up.

A gift from the emperor, the emperor said that our family aspirations are high and clean, who else would dare to say nothing?

Take a look, take a look, this decent is naturally not afraid of others.

The running water table has been set for several days, no matter if you have a friendship with the Qi family or not, you will come to congratulate you on that day, and eating a meal is considered a good bond.

Although Ye Jiao didn't go to the front yard, people often came in her yard.

Early that morning, I saw Dong and Zheng brought along.

Because Zheng was a magistrate, Ye Jiao still remembered what Liu had taught before and wanted to get up to see the courtesy. However, Zheng took a few steps to hold him back and only heard Zheng say: "Don’t, Jiao Niang, you are now The most important thing is to avoid these."

Xu Bao straightened his back when he saw them, his round eyes were grunting, and he looked towards Dong's back, "Where is Brother Huzi?"

Dongs are both new mothers, and they have always liked children, especially Xu Bao's meaty, crisp and sweet speech, and those with good-looking eyes have softened hearts, which is naturally rare. , Walked two steps quickly and picked up Xu Bao in his arms, and smiled and said: "Brother Hu Zi didn't come today, next time I must bring him to Xu Bao, OK?"

Xu Bao is no longer the one who was easy to talk about and fooled before. Hearing this, he looked at Dong and stretched out his fleshy hand: "Retractable."

Dong's stunned, Ye Jiao said next to him: "Last time Tiezi promised to bring snacks to Xiaosu, the two of them pulled the hook, and he learned it when he saw it."

For adults, this kind of agreement is very naive, but for Xu Bao, it seems extremely solemn.

Ye Jiao also specifically exhorted: "If you get caught Chunlan, you must remember to bring Huzi next time. Xu Bao is very smart and will write it down."

Xu Bao has always been someone who can only hear others boasting about himself. He raised his head and said crisply: "Xu Bao, smart!"