C51

In Ye Pingrong's mind, he had imagined many times what Qi Yun was like.

Some people say that he is dying ill, some people say that he has an abominable appearance, and some people say that he was born with a strange shape and was born disabled. All in all, he does not look like a normal person.

It's just that Ye Pingrong knew in his heart that once the words were spread, they would naturally lose their original appearance.

However, it is true that this person is inherently weak, and it is true that he has been drinking soup and medicine. Ye Pingrong acquiesced that he should be a skinny and withered tuberculosis ghost.

He didn't want his sister to live with someone on the verge of death. This time he came to Ye Jiao quietly. He didn't plan to let Ye Jiao go back. Ye Pingrong originally planned to go to the Qi family to talk and force them to sign. After He Lishu, Princess Meng also agreed to let the little sister stay by her side.

But now, the moment Qi Yun appeared, he had completely beaten all his previous fantasies!

I have to say that although Qi Yun was born sick, he did not delay growing up, and he was tall and straight when he was full. When Ye Jiao first saw him, if it wasn't for Qi Yun to kneel on the ground when he was in worship, he couldn't get up. , he is afraid that the little ginseng can't see that this tall man is dying.

Now Qi Yun is well raised by the little ginseng, and the dark circles under his eyes have also fallen asleep. Although his face is paler than ordinary people, he can see that there is no more gloomy color.

And he was born handsome, and good-looking people always feel different.

When his face was bad before, his taciturn was somber and stern, but now his face is better, he can see the handsome features, then such a quiet person has become calm and calm.

Even the slight coldness between the eyebrows has become a gentleman like jade.

However, many people murmured in their hearts after feeling that Qi Yun looked like Panan:

Who said Qi Erlang was going to die? It looks like a dying person here!

They also said that they can stop children from crying at night, come on, who can scare them just like this?

I heard that the Qi family had talked about a lot of people in order to find a marriage for Qi Er, but they refused to allow it. In the end, he got a peasant girl at a bargain. Now, I don’t know what the Qi family thinks. Let it out for someone to see? If you had known it earlier, I was afraid that those who wanted to marry their daughter could be sent to the alley!

Especially when Qi Yun got out of the carriage, the brocade white robe he wore was exposed from the fur clothes, which inevitably made people wonder how handsome and handsome this man would be if he took off the heavy fur clothes.

Qi Yun didn't care about others. After getting out of the carriage, he only focused on looking for his wife with his eyes.

What others think of Qi Yun doesn't care about him. After all, if it is true that everyone is talking about it, they would have long been talking about himself to death, how could it be dragged to the present.

But Qi Yun valued his wife.

Even if Qi Erlang didn't know how his own little ginseng raised him well, Qi Yun knew that he could only get better after marrying Jiao Niang.