C89

After returning from Meng shi's medicine store, San Gongzi and his party went to the fief.

It's just that he went to the fief this time with great fanfare, and was not as cautious as before.

Princess Hua Ning brought the emperor's will, and the queen mother was still waiting for him in Chu Chengyun's fief. In addition, Chu Chengyun also had the emperor's people secretly protecting him, and others couldn't even hate him.

There are also many people who wait and see who are also murmuring, wondering whether the old emperor gave him asylum because of family affection or because of Jane's heart.

Suddenly, Chu Chengyun became the most popular figure.

Although he was not in the capital, the nobles in the capital were worried.

Chu Chengyun also thought clearly. Now that he has discarded his previous kinship and decided to fight, he would simply be ostentatious, instead, he would be able to protect himself.

Always act low-key, even if you die, no one knows, that is really miserable.

Chu Chengyun swaggered to the fief and took away the people around him. Ye Pingrong, as a member of the Duan Palace, naturally wanted to follow.

When he got to the place, he and his little sister only exchanged letters.

Every time he wrote back, Ye Jiao insisted on writing a letter personally. Her eldest brothers both loved her and thought she was good at everything. Even the round characters could praise her for her beauty and uniqueness. He said that others couldn't imitate it, so Ye Jiao was happy to do it herself. Write to him.

And autumn often passes very quickly, and before long, it will be time for the New Year again.

Compared with last year, the Qi family's life this year is getting better.

Qi Zhao’s Zhuangzi tripled his income due to the contact with Qi Yun’s wine shop, which may not be as prosperous as Qi Yun’s shop, but Qi Zhao was also very satisfied, except for the one he gave to his family. With a lot of money, Fang walks with wind.

Qi Yun didn't need to say that although he had smashed a lot of money on the caravan, he could always make up for the empty silver box. The wine shop's income was like running water, and the drug shop was gradually becoming famous.

In addition, after Chu Chengyun left, the Meng's drugstore in the city was also unavailable, so he sold it to Qi Yun at a low price. Qi Erlang quietly changed a plaque and opened the shop. The city.

The two brothers of the Qi family have a better day, but there are a lot of things in the third brother Qiming Academy. Looking at the next year, Qi Ming will not be able to come back early for the Chinese New Year. Maybe he will be able to get underground. Come back.

Liu's thoughts were tight, but he didn't dare to urge, so he could only chant the Buddha every day and pray for the Bodhisattva's blessing.

However, as the time for New Year’s Eve is getting tighter, Liu shi can only stop chanting during the day. They need to talk about the affairs of Luo’s family. When the situation is better, the New Year’s ostentation will be bigger, first for the face, and second for the tenants. Look, the owner's life is better, they will be better.