C60

The fact that Qi Saburo won the first place in the case quickly spread around.

Nowadays, there are not many literate people. Ordinary people just want to raise their children safely, and then they can help the family support the family. Often only those with a little money can think of sending their children to read and write.

Qi Ming had his second brother Qi Yun staring since he was a child. He also likes to read. He has always had a reputation for being smart, but he went to school early and rarely came back. Others don't know how Qi Ming has learned.

Who would have thought that people would go home after taking the test silently, giving the Qi family a lot of face!

The informant came back one step ahead of Qi Ming. All the way, he shouted that Qi Saburo had passed the test and won the first place in the case, and even spread the news.

When Qi Ming returned home, he had already seen that the house was busy, and he hung up the big red lantern, preparing to set a banquet for him to celebrate.

This made Qi Ming a little embarrassed: "Mother, the county exam is only the first level. There will be a government exam in April. If the child does not do well at that time, wouldn't it be a waste of mother's goodwill now? "

Qi Ming's meaning is very simple. The matter of scientific examinations is never guaranteed. Whether or not the essay is good or not depends on the examiner's judgment.

Now he clicked on the case leader, but he didn't dare to say that he would be able to pass the next test.

If you haven't, wouldn't it have failed Liu shi's expectations?

Liu shi was thinking about the dishes to be served at the banquet later with Ye Jiao Fang. Hearing Qi Ming's words, Liu family gave him a sideways look: "Stop talking about the unlucky ones, Saburo, you can even hurry up. Three times."

Qi Ming obediently complied.

Fang Shi smiled sincerely and said, "Third brother, don’t worry. Although this county exam is the first level, but I don’t know how many people can’t even pass the county exam. Now you have the head of the case. For the first one, you have been out of here in ten years, so we should celebrate."

Liu shi could hear that there was something in Fang's words, after all, it was her father who won the county trial ten years ago.

But Liu shi didn't think there was anything wrong with this show off. After all, this was tested by his father, and it was reasonable to put it out.

But Fang shi seemed to be afraid that Liu would think too much, so he hurriedly added: "Especially the third brother is only fifteen during the New Year. Such a young case should be a great blessing."

Ye Jiao also nodded. Qi Yun just said to her that it is not easy for the third brother to get this case leader.

Qi Yun also told Ye Jiao about the so-called road to imperial examination and what is the provincial examination. The little ginseng heard it in a cloud of fog, but only remembered a rough idea.

She calculated in her heart that Saburo still had five exams before the top pick, which was very fast.

Obviously, Little Ginseng also has a blind trust in Qi Ming, the "disciple" brought out by Qi Yun.