C159

After this cross-horse parade, the capital has been lively for a long time, and Qi Saburo, who finally got the most flying flowers, can be regarded as famous overnight in the capital.

Many people only learned from this time that Tanhua Lang Qiming was the third son of Qijia Winery, and he caught up with Qijia Winery’s Jinzun Liquor at a reduced price. Even though I think Jinzun Liquor is expensive, many people still buy some. Go home and join in the fun.

They all call Jinzunjiu tanhuajiu in private, and it seems that buying a bottle of wine can bring joy to them.

Just like many people like to worship in temples and Taoist temples in order to pray for high school, Jinzunjiu now also has this effect, if it is not because the name was given by Chu Chengyun, it also wrote two Jinzun. Words, I'm afraid that Qi Yun had changed his name long ago and sold out.

In the midst of the excitement, Empress Meng's recruitment of her family to the palace seemed silent.

Not only did it fail to attract attention, but the Meng family didn't seem to change anything afterwards, so naturally nobody cared.

When the apricot blossoms fell, Qi Saburo also won the official position.

Compilation and revision of the Imperial Academy, the position of the seventh grade, seeing that the official position is not high, but it is a decent Beijing official who has entered the Imperial Academy. What he usually does is the work of editing books, writing history, drafting edicts, and getting in touch with the emperor. There are many people who can directly meet the political situation of the court.

As for whether you can stay in the future, you have to rely on your own ability.

But since Qi Ming entered the Imperial Academy, he rarely went home to eat at night. Qi Yun didn’t care about it, but Xu Bao always thought about the third uncle. He said it seven or eight times a day, even taking Ye Jiao with him. some.

Qi Ming didn't come back that night, Ye Jiao looked at Qi Yun and asked, "San Lang is very busy these days? I think he rarely comes back to eat at night."

Qi Yun gave Ye Jiaosheng a bowl of fishballs and replied: "It is a good opportunity to enter the Hanlin Academy. He naturally has to work harder. Don't worry, the Hanlin Academy will not be hungry for him."

Ye Jiao took the bowl, stirred it with a spoon, but looked at Xu Bao who was aside.

The little guy can now accompany his parents for dinner, even though he can't touch many of the dishes that the adults eat, he has to cook some light and nutritious alone, but Xu Bao likes the feeling of eating together, and he is holding a The small porcelain bowl sat beside Ye Jiao and ate happily.

Ye Jiao picked up chopsticks for him and said with a smile: "Xu Bao heard what your father said? Three uncles have something to do, so I can't come back recently, so please don't make troubles with him?"

Xu Bao raised his head and said softly: "Okay, Xu Bao is obedient, mother kiss."

Ye Jiao smiled when he heard the words, leaning over and scenting his little fleshy cheek, Qi Yun also nodded, feeling that his fat son has made a lot of progress recently, and he is much better than before.

Then I heard Xu Bao continue: "It's just that Uncle San can't read to Xu Bao, daddy can read to Xu Bao, okay?"

Qi Yun:...