C213-214

Chapter 213 Fan Wai Three-An Guoning Family

When Xu Bao got married, the Qi family was extremely lively.

Not only because of the power of the Qi family, but also because people with a discerning eye can see that Xubao's future is unlimited. Although the Wen family is not a big family, but only with the future of Master Qi Ce, this time it must be congratulated. .

Chu Jingming gave the gift, and Chu Jingxian followed Xu Bao the whole time to help him keep off the wine. This little prince worked very hard.

Before, Prince Gong was afraid that Chu Jingxian would be too talented and intelligent, and would be proud and domineering, so he approached Xiao Zhengfu from the Xiao family to pressure him. Who knows that his child’s luck is really good, and he got a Xubao Qice as a partner. There are few domineering things, and now they are completely expensive.

Normally Chu Jingxian doesn't drink much, but this time is different. Xu Bao is his friend, close friend, and even confidant. If Prince Gong hadn't stopped him, Chu Jingxian would be brothers with Xu Baobai.

Now that Xu Bao is married, Chu Jingxian is not going to let Xu Bao enter the bridal chamber drunk, so naturally he blocks a lot from the side.

Because of Chu Jingxian’s identity, there were not many people who dared to drink him. Ning Bao followed, and Ning Bao drank it if he could not escape, especially when he met Xiao Zhengfu, a little fox, Ning Bao drank three cups in a row. , I feel a little confused.

However, Ning Bao's drink volume is larger than Xu Bao and Chu Jingxian's, so he usually doesn't drink it, and now it's barely enough.

When Xu Bao was properly delivered to the bridal chamber, Ning Bao turned his head and gave Xiao Zhengfu a sideways look, then reached out and patted him on the shoulder.

It seemed plain, but Xiao Zhengfu gave a wry smile.

Chu Jingxian looked at Ning Bao's back with some curiosity, turned his head and asked Xiao Zhengfu, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Zhengfu didn't speak, but just rubbed his shoulders and sighed, "Erlang has become more and more superb with his skill."

He was sure that his shoulders would not have major issues, but he was afraid that he would be sour for a while.

Ning Bao was taking revenge, but Xiao Zhengfu knew that he had pitted him first, so he touched his nose and said nothing.

On the other side, Ning Bao sat down on the corridor to sober up.

Now that Xiao Zhengfu and Ruyi’s marriage have a tacit understanding between the two sides, as long as Ruyi grows up, he can be hired.

However, Ning Bao always thought that Xiao Zhengfu was a big-tailed wolf. About every elder brother looked at his brother-in-law would be unpleasant, and Ning Bao was the same. Two people got along well, but it was indispensable to compete in secret.

Your coming and going with me is another way to get along.

Just as Ning Bao closed his eyes and slowed his drink, he felt someone approaching.

He immediately opened his eyes, those narrow and long eyes looked particularly bright at night, and when he saw Ruyi clearly, his tight body just relaxed, he leaned lazily on the pillar, exhaled, and said: "How Out?"

Ruyi smiled and stood behind Ning Bao, helping him press his temple.

It was probably the instinct of the martial artist, such a fate, ordinary people would not look down upon it, but Ruyi is always the exception. The two are in the same place in the womb. Ning Bao is not at all guarded at this moment, and is completely relaxed.