C19

When it comes to managing money, Ye Jiao really knows nothing.

In the past, the little ginseng relied on eating soil...Well, it was to gather the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to live. Even if you sometimes wanted some treasures of heaven and earth, they often barter, not involving gold and silver.

Ye Jiao in the memory has never managed money in the Ye family, otherwise she wouldn't be angry.

A dozen taels of silver were now stuffed by Qi Yun. Ye Jiao took the small wooden box, as if feeling it hot, put it aside, stretched out her hand to pull Qi Yun's sleeve, "What should I do with it?"

Qi Yun took extra patience, took her hand to cover the stove, and said, "Although our family says that we don't need to worry about ordinary things, we need extra money for some things, like you want to buy clothes, or If you buy a hairpin, you have to get your own money."

Ye Jiao blinked: "Do you want to come out and buy to yourself?"

"Well, before mother called you to cut clothes, the money was given by mother, which is considered a benefit for you. If you want to do it yourself, you have to spend it yourself." Qi Yun was extremely honest when he spoke.

In fact, ordinary people rarely give money to the people in the house. Bustling and bustling are all for profit. Of course, men have to hold the money in their own hands, so that they can be used comfortably, and they can have a way to control women at home without losing authority. .

And the more sophisticated the family, the less money a woman has in her hands. Unless she has a strong background in her natal family, she can control the financial power. Otherwise, most of them are just asking the accounts, obviously they are holding them, but in fact they just have to bother. It's nothing more than management. If you really want to make money, you have to ask a man before.

Even Liu shi is just taking care of it. Qi's father decides everything else.

Of course Qi Yun knew this, but he still gave Ye Jiao all the money he earned, and he didn't keep a penny.

He wanted to do business for his wife to live well in the future. Whether he was alive or dead in the future, Ye Jiao would be able to rely on it, so that he wouldn't be unable to live on. Now that he has made money, he naturally wants her to collect it.

However, Ye Jiao was holding the box, and mumbled: "It's not easy for you to make money. I don't want to cut clothes or buy hairpins."

In a word, Qi Yun was sour and sweet in his heart.

He naturally knew that Ye Jiao was innocent and kind. What she said was what she thought in her heart. What Qi Yun didn't expect was that she used to know that his Jiao Niang was usually a carefree temperament, except that she wanted to eat, she was sleepy, but now she is listening. , She clearly remembered herself to heart.

If you have a wife like this, what can your husband do?

But Qi Yun didn't show it, but his tone was more relaxed: "Jiao Niang is right, but I have a lot of work now, and I always have to take care of it at the shop. I still have to spend all this money here. Worried, is it a trouble?"

If you let others hear this, I'm afraid you will drop your jaw.

This is silver, white silver! Others didn't want it, but when it came to Qi Yun's mouth, it actually became a problem?