C63

Ye Jiao saw that Ye Pingrong seemed to say something silently, but she couldn't see any clues just by looking at her mouth. Little Ginseng was a little puzzled: "Big brother, what's wrong?"

Ye Pingrong didn't say it directly, especially when he met his sister's clear eyes, he didn't say much, just smiled and said: "Nothing, Jiao Niang, your pregnancy is a big event and a happy event, I will come and see."

Everyone who saw him said it was a major event, but Ye Jiao felt that everything was going to happen.

But she wouldn't say that she swept others' good intentions. She went to get the cloak and said, "Big brother, you came quickly. I just learned about it."

Because this was the bedroom of Ye Jiao and Qi Yun, Ye Pingrong would not go in, but stood at the door and replied slowly: "I came with the lady boss." Many words disappeared.

Whether facing Ye Jiao or Qi Yun, Ye Pingrong did not hide his identity. His position under the jurisdiction is big or small, and the seventh rank military officer can still be seen, even if it is for Jiao Niang. Support, this identity cannot be kept secret.

However, Ye Pingrong never told anyone about the identity of Chu Chengyun and Meng.

Even if Chu Chengyun had never mentioned it directly, Ye Pingrong knew that the prince Duan could not always be peaceful around the few murders he experienced after he had left the capital.

Chu Chengyun said that he wanted to be the prince Xiaoyao, and the Meng clan seemed to agree with him, and he was willing to wander around with him, but Ye Pingrong knew in his heart that if it was just the prince Xiaoyao, the Meng clan didn't need to spend so much time to win him over.

Regarding their status, one of them is the prince, the other is the princess, and there is Prime Minister Meng behind them, so they can live a happy life anyway.

If you have to devote all your attention to yourself, you can only have plans for the future, or you are afraid of it.

No matter how fearful the plot is, Ye Pingrong can't inquire about it. All he can do is protect his relatives.

After severing ties with Ye Erlang, his only relative was Ye Jiao.

In order to protect her, we should not expose the identity of Duan Wang, otherwise, if there is an accident in the future, the younger sister will be implicated.

Fortunately, Ye Jiao didn't get to the bottom. She took the cloak and put it on her body, tied the belt, and led Ye Pingrong to the side room.

Xiao Su poured the hot white water, brought a bowl of porridge, and put it in front of Ye Jiao, and said softly: "Second young lady, this is what the madaam told nanny Liu to do. They are afraid you haven't eaten enough just now, and they afraid that it would be too dirty. If you are greasy, you can't eat it, so they cook porridge to fill your stomach."

Ye Jiao wanted to say that she is not in harmful, she can eat, she is hungry.

But when the porridge arrived in front of her, she smelled the fragrance, and it was Liu shi's thoughts, and Ye Jiao would naturally not refuse.

Fortunately, the porridge tastes good. The chicken paste inside is broken into pieces, as if it can be melted, and it has a refreshing fragrance, which is not much worse than the color of the dish just eaten.