C121

MTLNovel

Home » Lady of Fortune, Jiao Niang LFJN » Chapter 121:

Lady of Fortune, Jiao Niang Chapter 121:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Not many people know about the Qi family wanting to get the golden plaque, and Tie Zi is one of them.

Qi Yun was not much happy to see him, but Tiezi was really happy.

After a trip to the capital, Tiezi, a country boy, has seen the so-called prosperity of the capital.

‘Dongfeng night, flowers and trees are released. It blows down and the stars are like rain. BMW engraved cars on the road. The phoenix flute sounded, the jade pot turned light, and the fish and dragon danced overnight. ’

This is the word that Tiezi had memorized before when he followed Qi Yun to recognize characters. At that time, he only felt that it was written exaggerated, but when he really saw the New Year atmosphere in the capital, he knew that the poem was not enough to describe it in case.

And opening a shop in that kind of place, even if it's just a shop, is a great advantage.

Coupled with the plaque given by the emperor, naturally there is a place.

So Tiezi waited eagerly.

One day does not come, two days does not come... Ten days does not come, 20 days does not come...

Until two months passed, the second young lady's belly was bulging, and it was from spring to midsummer, and even Qier's family went to the mountain yard without seeing the golden plaque.

After waiting for so long, Tiezi felt annoyed. Seeing that there was no movement in Zhizhou, Shi Tianrui had come to ask several times. Tiezi finally couldn't help it.

It’s just that there have been a lot of things recently, especially when I have to live in a garden on the mountain, I have a lot of preparations, and I haven’t found a suitable opportunity.

Finally on this day, when the second young master was looking at the accounts in the wing, Tiezi seized the opportunity to ask Qi Yun: "Master, they dare to stop the Imperial Gifts. Is this crazy?"

Qi Yun was calm, and gently sketched on the ledger, and said: "How do you think there are excuses, and Master Zhizhou did not say not to give it, just let the wind let me go. After all, I have this plaque, yes. My Qi family is very useful, but it didn't benefit him, so he stopped and came to me for some benefit."

Tie Zi was a little puzzled: "What benefits do you want?" Is it possible that he also wants the Qi family to be like shopkeeper Sun, to send a beautiful talent?

Qi Erlang turned a page, speaking slowly: "Gold and silver, property, or let Li Shao's family, nothing more than that. What I want to reward this time is a disaster relief act. Although it is rare, it is not unique. Shao Zhizhou knows how to make a difference."

"Aren't you afraid to punish him for not complying with the decree?"

"He didn't resist the decree, he just procrastinated. Today he said that he would be compassionate to the victims, and he would meet with the next official tomorrow, and he would always have something to say. Besides, how many people who would be able to go to heaven and listen to me waiting for businessmen?"

Master, you can.

Tie Zi visited the store with Ye Pingrong in the capital, and also lived in Ye Pingrong's house. He knew more or less the skills of his second young master.