C147

The rain was not too heavy this time, but many people were happy when it fell.

Spring rains are as expensive as oil, and last year's autumn and winter rains were not abundant. Nowadays, rain showers are the best thing for farmers.

In the capital city, such a sprinkling spring rain is also particularly suitable for the scene. It is not big or small. No matter who is walking under an umbrella, there will be some poems. And the poetry party in the capital is also held several times. It is lively.

But for the candidates, it is not a good thing.

The exam location is in Gongyuan, and the rooms used for the exam are next to each other. There are walls on three sides and one side is transparent, which is convenient for invigilation and inspection, and also guards against suspicion of cheating.

In each house, the layout is extremely simple, one chair and two wooden boards are just passed away.

At both ends of the house, there will be several brick supports of different heights. One of the wooden boards is used to form a table, and the other is used to form a bed for rest.

It can be said that the house is extremely simple compared to an ordinary house.

It can only block the rain, not the wind, and a little bit of cold can freeze people.

Today’s scholars are rare, not to mention the fact that they have passed the exam. They are full of elders from all over the world. They are poor at home. After they get the fame, they can get a lot of money. Naturally, they won’t suffer this again. This kind of crime, not to mention that many candidates have a solid family background, and they have never suffered so much.

The reason why many people fail to get their name in the first test is that they cannot adapt to the environment. They are either cold or hungry. Otherwise, they will not eat and sleep well, so naturally they have no intention of writing.

Now the rain is even worse. Listening to the patter of rain, I feel the chill of the spring. Everyone feels cold in their heart and cold at their fingertips.

Qi Ming is the same.

He has never worried about money since he was a child. The Qi family has always treated him very well, and everything goes smoothly. In terms of food, clothing, shelter, and transportation, Qi Ming can be considered comfortable and proper.

Such being put in a cold and rudimentary house, it will naturally not adapt.

However, Chu Chengyun had provided him with a foundation before and told Qi Ming to be prepared. When Qi Ming came in again, he came in with a big bag on his back.

In this bag, there are two thick cotton clothes and a brocade cloak.

Although when he entered the door, he was afraid that he would be entrained, and the people who searched the body used a knife to cut away these pieces, but they were still clothes when they were gathered.

Originally, Qi Ming wanted to put cotton clothes and cloaks under the quilt when sleeping at night, so that he could sleep more comfortably, but now that it rains, these have new uses.

Wrap one on his body, one on his shoulders, and use the cloak to block the sound to make himself more attentive in his composition. Qi Ming didn't delay at all.