Chapter 99

Qi Yun and Ye Jiao were stunned, and then they realized that this was the first time their son had spoken.

The fat son who can only hum and giggle, can talk!

Normally Ye Jiao would teach him to call his mother, and the Liu clan would also coax him to call people, but the child didn't like to cry or make trouble, and his mouth was very strict, and he never spoke.

As a result, the sudden arrival of such a voice shocked the two people who were parents the first time.

But before they were happy, Xu Bao laughed and said: "Kiss!"

Qi Yun:...

Ye Jiao:...

This voice was clear and loud, but the two couples subconsciously looked at each other.

They all say that the child will say whatever he hears and call his mother. Ye Jiao and the Liu clan had both coaxed him to coax him before. Now they say kiss. I am afraid that Ye Jiao always kisses him or Qi Yun. Say, if you listen to the little things, you will learn.

It stands to reason that the child should be encouraged to speak, but as soon as the word came out, Ye Jiao didn't know what to do.

After thinking about it, Ye Jiao gently squeezed the soft flesh on Qi Yun's waist, and complained softly, "I blame you."

Qi Yun didn't even think about it, so he responded, "Yes, I blame it."

But because of Xu Bao's trouble, the little ambiguity just disappeared. The two people hurriedly got up and spent the whole day teaching Xu Bao to speak.

Children who just can talk are very fun, just like they are always willing to show off after they have mastered a new skill. Before Xu Bao could walk, he would never climb again, even if he crawled with ease, Xu Bao Always insist on leaving.

Now that they can talk, Qi Yun and Ye Jiao will always praise him when he pops out a word. The little guy is extremely enthusiastic.

Within a few days, I can remember the names of my family members, but sometimes they are not accurate.

"Great!" Xu Bao looked at the spoon in Qi Yun's hand blankly, sitting on the small stool, staring at him.

Qi Yun shook his head: "Think again."

Xu Bao narrowed his mouth, but when he wanted to eat custard, he shouted, "Brother!"

"...Think again."

Ye Jiao sat aside and gently picked rouge with her little finger. Hearing the words, she turned her head to Xu Bao and said, "Call Daddy."

Xu Bao straightened his back on the small stool immediately: "Daddy!"

Qi Yun fed him the custard, but looked at Ye Jiao helplessly: "Jiao Niang, you always tell him this way, it will be hard for him to remember."

Ye Jiao smeared rouge in the mirror. Hearing the words, he said: "I heard my mother say that it is very good for a child of this kind to speak. You have to teach slowly. If you can't be anxious, you don't want to Anxious."