C48

Ye Jiao stood up abruptly, Dong Shi could clearly hear a "gudong" sound, and she wanted to know that Ye Jiao swallowed a whole dumpling.

The glutinous rice **** are soft and waxy. They are delicious, but they are also very sticky. If they stick to the throat, it will be troublesome.

Dong shi hurried to pour water, for fear that Ye Jiao might choke.

But Ye Jiao didn't look at her, she just slapped the bowl, lifted the skirt and ran towards the window.

But instead of waiting for Ye Jiao to observe carefully, she watched the last petal fall to the ground.

The petals of Shiya grass are red, although the opening is small, the color is bright.

It looked red just now, but as soon as it landed, it lost its lustrous color, and it looked awkward.

This made Ye Jiao froze.

Shiya grass is the first medicinal flower she raised, and it is also the most important.

The white rainbow fruit it can produce is a life-saving thing, and Ye Jiao has been hoping to hold it in his hand.

Maybe at first Ye Jiao wanted to keep Qi Yun's life, but the little ginseng had nothing to rely on, so she could only firmly grasp her own cheap mate. But now that she gets along with each other for so long, Ye Jiao loves him from the bottom of her heart. The ground let go of the opportunity to give Qi Yun a life-saving.

No matter what she usually does, even during the busiest days of the Chinese New Year, Ye Jiao will go out to bask in the sun every day with Shiya grass, which is enough to show the treasure.

This flower is only effective when it is born with the best ginseng. The small ginseng is now an ordinary person, but fortunately, it can only be cultivated by staying in stone bud grass.

But she took care of it carefully, how could she still watch it die now?

Ye Jiao's heart was pounding and her ears were ringing. After squatting down, her fingertips shook to touch it.

Dong shi on the side looked worried. Although she didn't know why Ye Jiao valued the slender and weak Shiya grass so much, she had never seen Ye Jiao feel so anxious before.

The brighter and gentler a woman is, the more distressed she feels when she is sad.

Dong shi wanted to persuade him in the past, but he didn't know how to say it.

But at this moment, she suddenly saw Ye Jiao, who was squatting, leaning close to Shiya grass, and then simply holding up the flowerpot with both hands, as if looking for something.

Soon, Ye Jiao found three white spots hidden under the tender branches and leaves.

Small, round, with these new buds green, but it is clearly formed!

This is Bai Hong Guo, Ye Jiao is particularly sure.

She has been with this grass for thousands of years before, and naturally she will not admit her mistake.

It's just that now this white rainbow fruit has just grown, and it's still a small one, but now that it has grown, it's enough to make Ye Jiao feel at ease, and wait until it grows up.