C72

In midsummer, people are lazy.

But after the beginning of autumn, the heat gradually dissipated. Although the tiger was still there, it was not as scorching as it was in summer.

Ye Jiao calculated that she was also eight months pregnant. When she was almost giving birth, she was not lethargic, nor did she like to sleep during a nap. On the contrary, she was a lot more lively than before.

And the appetite is as good as ever, and she don’t feel greasy she change food every day. She don’t grow meat when she eat alone, but the complexion on her face has always been good and white.

Sometimes Liu shi looked at her, and just murmured in her heart. Looking at her complexion, she felt that her son and his wife would be having a girl, but looking at the appearance of her belly, she felt that she was pregnant with a boy, which was a little uncertain for a while.

It's just that Liu shi didn't say these things. She asked Qi Yun before. Her Erlang said that he love both boys and girls. It doesn't matter, Liu shi would naturally not ask Ye Jiao deliberately.

After all, there is only one child. If you ask too many questions, Ye Jiao will inevitably make Ye Jiao think more, and if you say too much, you will be afraid of losing the child's blessing. Liu shi also babbled in her heart, and she didn't reveal a word to Ye Jiao.

Seeing Ye Jiao walking around, Liu Shi smiled and said, "I'm feeling dry today, come in and cool off."

Ye Jiao went in and saw the melon on Liu shi's table.

Melons are usually seen a lot in summer, and it is hard to come by this time. It is common to get melons, and they will go to the well to cool off. When you want to eat them, you can eat cold melons to relieve the heat.

But today, the melon was cut directly, and Liu shi dared to put it out and waited for Ye Jiao.

But Ye Jiao sat down with her stomach on her back, and saw her shitou staring blankly.

She hadn't seen Little Shitou for some days, because Ye Jiao wanted to sleep every day, and little Shitou was also endorsed and literate all day long. The two people were busy in their own way and seldom met.

Now that I saw it, Ye Jiao had the final say in her heart and realized that she hadn't seen it for almost a month.

Ye Jiao couldn't help but smile at him, and Fang shi patted her son: "Little Shitou, this is aunt, do you remember?"

Ordinary children forget their memory, and there are people who haven't seen them in a month, even if they don't remember them.

The last time it rained heavily, Qi Zhao went to live in Zhuangzi. After ten days and a half months he did not come back, and little Shitou completely forgot his father. Qi Zhao came back, and little Shitou cried when he saw it.

When Fang shi came with little Shitou today, she didn't expect to meet Ye Jiao. She hugged her son tightly and prevented him from touching the belly of her younger sibling casually. She was also coaxing to talk, for fear that little Shitou would not recognize people again.

Fang shi's brothers and sisters are good with little Shitou, and Fang shi knows that, and Jiao niang has been pregnant with child, most knows that women are easy to be sentimental when pregnant.