C161

Qi Yun was taken aback when he heard the words, then stared at Ye Jiao for a while before asking, "Really?"

Little Ginseng nodded, and told him everything about that day, saying in great detail, especially what Empress Meng said, all clearly understood.

After Qi Yun quietly listened to it, he soon got the bottom of his heart.

He picked up the jade beads in the box and wrapped it around his hand. After a while, he said, "It's better not to tell others about this matter for now."

Ye Jiao was a little puzzled upon hearing this, and asked, "Why?"

She knew that Empress Meng desperately wanted a child. Now that she has a child, why should she keep it secret?

In the heart of Little Ginseng, there is nothing to hide good things.

Qi Yun saw Ye Jiao’s puzzled eyes, put the jade bead string in Ye Jiao’s palm, and said slowly: "The queen is the middle palace. The happiness in the middle palace is not only a family background, but also a national matter. It's not the relatives of the emperor, the relatives of the country, or the officials, it's better to keep your mouth shut.

There is another word, Qi Yun didn't say directly, there are many people nowadays choosing the queen for concubine, and the reason is that the queen has no children.

This sounds high-sounding, but it actually blocks the back road. In other words, as long as the queen is pregnant, then they will no longer have a reason to interfere in the emperor's family affairs.

Even if Qi Yun is not an official of the court, he can always hear some news while in the capital. Moreover, looking at the power of the Meng family, there will naturally be people next to him who want to be a foreign relative and dream of being able to rely on it. The concubine flew into the sky with her favor.

Now that the queen is pregnant, it is their way.

Now there was no sound outside, but just a string of beads was sent to Ye Jiao, Qi Yun could guess the queen's attitude, and he even doubted whether the emperor knew about it now.

Qi Erlang never underestimated the Meng family. He thought that when he was still in his hometown, he heard the storyteller talk about the harmony of the empress and empress. It is because of this that the new Master Zhizhou dare not send his daughter to him. Sent to Shen's daughter.

This must be Empress Meng's wrist, and she can spread the news so quietly, enough to show that her mind and calculation are far beyond ordinary people.

Now the pregnant empress is invincible and she wants to have her own plan.

Qi Yun wouldn't let Ye Jiao alienate her because of this, but he had to be more careful not to involve himself in royal affairs.

Therefore, Qi Yun said: "If we don't talk about it now, we are helping the empress."

When Ye Jiao heard this, she felt that wanting to be a good man was really a lesson that she had learned too much. She nodded solemnly, and covered her mouth to indicate that she would not speak. Then she glanced at Xiaosu, Xiaosu also immediately Nod, make sure not to say a word.

Upon seeing this, Qi Yun looked at Ye Jiao with a slightly tilted mouth and said, "Looking at Jiao Niang, I especially like Empress Empress."