C103

The caravan returned in the afternoon of the next day. In order to avoid people's eyes, Qi Yun did not let them return to the Qi family, nor did they go to any of the Qi family's shops, but went directly to the Qi family's yard on the mountain.

Qi Yun took Ye Jiao to the yard with him, and also hugged Xu Bao.

On the carriage, Ye Jiao opened the curtain and looked out, then quickly lowered the curtain and sat next to Qi Yun again and said, "This time it is a bit later than when I came last time. There are no red leaves."

At this moment, Qi Yun was holding his own Xubao, reaching out for his fat son to grab and nibble. Hearing this, he said to Ye Jiao: "The previous experience was too profound, so it's better not to mention it."

Little Ginseng remembered that it was because the last time he came to the yard, Qi Yun was called away by the current emperor who was still the king of Duan. As a result, he encountered the assassin and almost lost his life. Want to come to Qi Yun for the impression of this mountain Good.

Ye Jiao leaned over, first rescued her husband's hand from under Xu Bao's small teeth, and then put his arms around Xu Bao, while taking out a veil and wiping Qi Yun's fingers, he smiled and asked: "Why? Afraid? Then we won't come in the future."

"But you like it here, don't you?"

Ye Jiao nodded, leaning on Qi Yun's shoulder, and whispered, "I like places with flowers, grass, mountains and trees. It looks comfortable."

In fact, Little Ginseng had always thought that her goal was to become a human being. Even if it’s only now that she has entered the human body, it is not considered to be a human being, but there are parents, children, and a life of eating and drinking. Little Ginseng thinks this is a god. The day without changing is better than the goal I had imagined.

But the habit is hard to change after all. Occasionally Ye Jiao goes out for a walk, and when she sees the greenery, she will still remember the thousand years of time in the mountains and forests.

But the millennium is really too long, and it's very boring. After thinking about it, Ye Jiao muttered, "But I don't want to see every day. It's good to have some aftertaste once in a while, but after a long time, I will feel panicked."

Qi Yun didn't ask the reason. He just thought that his wife likes to relax in the mountains and forests, so he gently said: "You like it, then we will come often. Besides, I'm not so courageous. I'm not afraid of this, but I'm a little lucky. "

Ye Jiao raised her eyes to look at him: "What are you fortunate?"

Qi Erlang grabbed Ye Jiao's hand backhand, his expression was peaceful, and his voice was calm: "I'm glad that I was resurrected from the death, but I'm also glad...If it wasn't for the assassination that made the emperor's mind set, he would go back to fight for his position, I'm afraid the current situation It's different."

Qi Yun didn't say what was different, because he was afraid to scare Ye Jiao, but his heart was always clear.

If Chu Chengyun was not the one who made the Great Treasure in the end, then according to the cruelty of the others, no matter who was in charge, Chu Chengyun would undoubtedly die, and even those who were related to Chu Chengyun would not escape death.

Even if Chu Chengyun thought about how to get rid of the relationship before that, Qi Yun would still carry the seal given by Ye Pingrong, and the whole family would go out together.