C45

By the next day, Ye Jiao woke up early.

After yawning, she couldn't help but smile when she heard Xiao Hei's high tweet.

Not long ago, Xiao Hei was still struck silently. The crows in the morning were all weak. Now that Xiao Su's coat made Xiao Hei's favor and blocked its bald tail, Xiao Hei is again The most handsome chicken in the nest.

But after Ye Jiao laughed, she felt a little sore on her waist.

Not only the waist but also the back are a bit painful, and the body that hasn't had such intense exercise in a long time is obviously a little uncomfortable.

After waking up, she would always be stunned, and the slight soreness made Ye Jiao react a little.

She stretched out her hand and pressed her waist gently. These days, studying medical classics has allowed her to grasp the acupoints very well. After a little adjustment of her strength, she felt comfortable. It didn't take long for her to feel comfortable.

After just getting comfortable, I feel hungry.

Ye Jiao reached out and touched her soft belly, raised her head and looked at Qi Yun's still sleeping side face, a little reluctant to just get up.

Reaching out and gently touching the man's eyelashes, the little ginseng smiled lightly, and whispered in his mouth: "Xiangong is really amazing."

It's just that Qi Yun, who was asleep at the moment, obviously couldn't respond to Ye Jiao's praise.

Little Ginseng didn't care, still fiddled with his eyelashes, but found that Qi Yun was still sleeping deeply.

This caused Ye Jiao's heart to sink, wondering if she was so tired that Qi Yun was so tired, she stretched out her hand and gently touched Qi Yun's wrist.

After that, Ye Jiao's eyes widened in surprise.

If the mate's body said that he could temporarily escape the edge of life and death before, it would now be stabilized.

Although it is still much weaker than ordinary people, it is not easy to be stable now.

Ye Jiao didn't go into the reason, there was already a smile on her face.

It's just that she smiled not only because Qi Yun saw some improvement, but also because she was really comfortable last night.

Little ginseng has always said one thing, since doing this will not hurt him, but it will be beneficial, will it be better for the better in the future?

However, Ye Jiao could also see that she was comfortable yesterday, but he was a bit nourishing to Qi Yun.

But I don't know why, after getting a big fever before, this person almost scared her to death because of a high fever, but now she was asleep, and there was nothing unusual. From the pulse condition, it didn't seem to be strange.

Perhaps it is because the foundation of Xiang Gong has become more stable, so he can digest it by himself?

Ye Jiao was a little confused. He couldn't decide for a while, so he didn't get up, just turned slightly to the side of Qi Yun, and carefully moved the hands and feet that were on the man's body aside, so as not to press him down.