C107

"It's really unnecessary for him to ask you like this, just send it directly." Chu Chengyun read the letter again, "and the map seeds I got this time, I will send them together."

Chu Chengyun acknowledged the letter so simply, which surprised Ye Pingrong.

Even though Ye Pingrong was a military commander, he was not very proficient in human relationships, but he had been around Chu Chengyun for so long, and he often heard him say "the officials do not compete with the people for profit".

Now that his master has become the emperor, Qi Yun is a flat-headed common man, isn't what Chu Chengyun is doing now is fighting for profit with the people?

But Ye Pingrong still understood what to say and what not to say. He immediately clasped his fists and said, "My brother-in-law apologizes to your majesty."

As soon as he said this, a smile appeared on Chu Chengyun's face, and his brow was a little helpless.

He likes Ye Pingrong. This man has no foundation and is not too close to officials in the DPRK. He has a straightforward temperament. This kind of courtier is the most appropriate.

Pure officials are often the favorite of every king.

But Ye Pingrong was also too straightforward. Sometimes Chu Chengyun couldn't understand Chu Chengyun when he turned a little bit.

But before Ye Pingrong figured out what Chu Chengyun meant, he listened to him: "Well, Pingrong, get up. I don't mean to blame Erlang, but I want to reward him. As long as one of these grain seeds grows, then It’s a good thing for the country and the people."

Ye Pingrong just got up, and when he heard the words, he said, "Your Majesty Xie, the brother-in-law of the minister..."

"Okay, okay, you don't want to be my brother-in-law, too. After a while, after another year, you will be my brother-in-law."

Ye Pingrong blushed when he said this.

Chu Chengyun didn't tease him so much, and waved his hand to make him retreat, while Chu Chengyun himself let someone take the pile of characters and leave the hall.

When Chu Chengyun arrived in Meng's palace, Meng was playing with the vase.

Chu Chengyun couldn't help asking, "What kind of flower is this? It doesn't look like a rare variety."

"This is called auspicious flower. Although it is not as beautiful as the peony rose, it tastes sweet." Seeing him, Meng smiled and put on the scissors, and then went to wash his hands. Then he hurried over to meet Chu Chengyun. "Your Majesty didn't let anyone pass it through?"

Chu Chengyun grabbed Meng's hand, and waved back a bunch of ergong people behind him, before entering the door with a smile: "Why don't you do so much between you and me. Also, as I said before, it’s just to be fair in private, don’t call it a student."

Hearing this, Meng cried softly "Miangong", which made Chu Chengyun smile.

In fact, Meng's heart didn't know that since ancient times, things of decay and love are everywhere. It is also common for new generations in this palace to change old people. Just before getting married, Meng's mother told her that regardless of Chu Chengyun Whether the future is an emperor or a prince, it is always a descendant of the royal family, and the rules must not be forgotten.