C120

As soon as he said this, Zheng's eyes widened and his mouth opened without speaking.

Dong Shi was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked over.

She is extremely obsessed with medicinal materials, and she has never slackened on the research of flowers. Others regard learning medicine and medicine as a means of earning a living, while Dong is a personal hobby. The enthusiasm of the two is naturally different.

As for Dong Shi, when she heard Ye Jiao talk about Fran's toxicity, her first reaction was not to believe it, after all, she had never heard of it before.

But Dong Shi quickly believed, because she trusts Ye Jiao so much. Ye Jiao is much better than herself in identifying herbs. Dong Shi has always had doubts about her intellectually and deeply believes in her emotions.

Soon, the Dongs looked at Zheng, and after a polite ceremony, he said, "Madam, can you let me take a look?"

Zheng doesn't understand pharmacology, and Ye Jiao is pregnant, which is the most suitable for her.

Zheng firmly held the hand of the woman next to him, pursed his lips, and nodded to Dong.

Ye Jiao exhorted: "Don't touch it with your hands."

Dong Shi smiled at Ye Jiao, and then walked forward.

But Ye Jiao's words made Zheng's eyes black.

You can't touch it with your hands... My daughter's favorite thing is to touch Fran's petals with her hands. I think it is pure and flawless. If it is really poisonous, my daughter's frailty may be the culprit!

Mr. Dong stepped forward to observe carefully, and then looked around, after a little smell of the smell, his expression changed, turned and walked back, and said to Mr. Zheng: "Dare to ask if anyone has been in contact with this Fran? "

Zheng nodded, his face pale.

Ye Jiao gently put her hand on Weilong's lower abdomen, her eyes looked at Zheng, her voice still soft: "Diarrhea, shortness of breath, body temperature rise, repeated many times but not healed, but so?"

Recalling his daughter's symptoms, Zheng nodded and pressed his lips tightly: "What the Jiao Niang said is not bad."

Ye Jiao and Dong looked at each other and saw the affirmation in each other's eyes.

It's just that although Ye Jiao knew the poison of this flower, she didn't know enough about the names of the flowers in this world, so she didn't continue to speak.

Dong's voice lowered his voice and said, "This Flamboyant is homologous to Manjushri, and its appearance and smell are almost the same, but the toxicity is probably more rapid than that of Manjushri, but it can respond to contact."

In other words, this is a poisonous flower, but it has a pure white appearance, but the bones are poisonous.

Ye Jiao has never heard of Manjusri, but when talking about the poison of Fran, Ye Jiao said softly: "As long as the poison of this flower is not deep, it will be easy to deal with, but you will suffer some sins."

Dong's also nodded: "Li Langzhong should have a way, just let him come to the house and have a look."

Zheng closed his eyes and settled, then released the hand that held his mother-in-law.