C169

When Ye Jiao and Zheng Clan arrived in the front hall, Shi Clan was already sitting with Shi Tianrui and talking.

This is Shi Tianrui's return after leaving Beijing. He hasn't seen him for a long time. When Shi sees him, his tears are flowing, his voice is choked, and he is not calm and capable.

Shi Tianrui looked at her with distress and guilt. When Shi Shi was married, he was still a talent, and he had never obtained a fame that could help him. At that time, he felt that Wen Minsong treated Shi well, and Shi also put his heart on Wen Minsong, Shi Tianrui. Just nodded.

Later, when Shi Tianrui held it up, Wen Minsong's treatment of Shi became better. Who could guess that it was a white-eyed wolf who criticized him.

Until Shi Tianrui left Beijing, he didn't know that Wen Minsong actually acted like this.

The Bian Shi's mouth was strict, and he felt that Shi Tianrui was banished from Beijing and it was a difficult life, so he never complained. Shi Tianrui was so far away from the capital that he didn't even know it.

Today, Shi Tianrui is also afraid of the aftermath. He is a temperament who is accustomed to taking mistakes on his body. At this time, seeing his sister crying, Shi Tianrui clenched his teeth tightly, feeling that he was about to bite his mouth and bleeding, and finally said: "Xiu'er, don't worry, brother will definitely not let go of that beast. You are now... it's your brother's fault. Brother is sorry for you and parents."

Shi Shi shook her head. She knew Shi Tianrui's difficulties, and it was the Wen family who was wrong. She had no reason to seek revenge from her own brother.

It's just that Shi Shi held these words in his mouth, but he couldn't say it. He was really crying and couldn't say a complete sentence.

Seeing this, Ye Jiao put the Ruyi she was holding into Xiao Su's arms, then walked quickly over and sat next to Shi Shi.

She had never seen this person cry like this, even when she was dead before, the Shi clan was faint, and had never been so agitated. Now, Ye Jiao looked at Shi Tianrui with some doubts.

Shi Tianrui felt ashamed at first. Ye Jiao felt even more uncomfortable when he saw it. He stood up and wanted to say something, but his voice stopped and he turned to look at Zheng.

Zheng knew that Shi Tianrui was sad, and Zheng himself really wanted to live with her. In addition, Shi and Ye Jiao and the princess Hua Ning are affectionate. Naturally, the closer the better, the better, he said: "Your sister It’s my sister, who should take care of each other."

With gratitude in Shi Tianrui's eyes, he nodded to Zheng, and then looked at Shi.

But just before Shi Tianrui spoke, Shi shook his head again, patted Ye Jiao's hand to indicate that he was okay, then got up, wiped his eyes with a kerchief, and said dumbly: "Brother and sister-in-law treat me well, I I know, but now my sister is independent and has an orchard, so she can survive, so she dare not trouble her brother and sister."

Seeing that Shi Tianrui wanted to say something more, Shi looked at Ye Jiao, and reached out to hold her.

Shi Tianrui realized that he was still in the Qi family now, and that his family affairs would not make trouble in front of others, so he held his mind and said to Qi Yun: "I lost my temper for a while, but I hope Erlang is not surprised."