C35

Liu shi stood up abruptly, but her eyes were dark, if it weren't for Ye Jiao's support, she would fall to the ground.

I held my breath in my heart, unable to breathe.

Originally, her body was Kangtai, but these days are indeed a bit busy. Today, she went to the temple to pray again and again. Now she suddenly heard that her youngest son might be injured, and she was a little dizzy.

Ye Jiao grabbed Liu shi's hand directly.

Normally, she never touched people easily, but now  Liu shi can't take much care of them, and she is holding on to Liu shi tightly, looking at Nanny Liu: "Nanny Liu, can you see it clearly?"

She just looked at it clearly, Qi Ming's arm was dangling from the cloth, didn't she just hurt.

Nanny Liu hesitated just because she was afraid of scaring Liu shi. Now seeing that Liu shi was really frightened, she hurriedly stepped forward to give Liu shi a favor, and didn't dare to say anything.

For fear of irritating Liu shi again, Nanny Liu just patted her chest and handed her tea, muttering in her mouth: "I'm afraid I'm wrong, it should be my mistake."

But before she finished speaking, Liu shi had already opened his eyes and breathing became smoother.

Ye Jiao let go of Liu shi's hand and got up to pour tea to Liu shi.

But Liu shi grabbed the hand of nanny Liu: "Quickly, take me there to see."

Ye Jiao looked at Liu's face pale, a little worried: "Mother, won't you rest a little bit?"

"Let's go and see my son first..." Liu looked at Fang shi in a hurry, got up and left.

Ye Jiao hurried to get her cloak and wrap it her around, and then went out with her.

The distance from Liu shi's yard to the gate was not far, and it didn't take long to arrive. Qi Ming came in by chance and was pulling the cloth hanging around his neck. When he saw Liu shi, Qi Ming was stunned.

Liu Shi saw Qi Ming's arm at a glance, and she gasped again.

"Go, go to the doctor!" Liu shi's voice was raised, and immediately someone ran to ask the doctor.

Ye Jiao hurriedly stepped forward to support her, and the little ginseng approached Liu shi, fearing that she would be uncomfortable, but his eyes were looking at Qi Ming.

Before Ye Jiao could speak, Qi Ming had already let people close the door quickly, and then jogged up to Liu Shi, unbuttoned his shirt, and knelt straight on the ground!

The Qi family’s front yard used a slate floor, and there was a muffled sound when he knelt up, which hurts.

Qi Ming didn't change his face. He took his arm out of the hanging Brie and said to Liu, "Mother, your son is not injured, he is very well." He said, he rolled up his sleeves. Show Liu shi's thin arms.

Liu shi first said anxiously: "Hurry up and put down your sleeves to not get cold." But immediately, she frowned again, "San Lang, since you are fine, what happened to your arms?"

Qi Ming hesitated, did not say the reason, just said: "The son originally planned to pick it up at the door of the house, not to worry about his parents, but he didn't expect..."