C167

As soon as he said this, Xu Bao immediately lost his voice and stared at his brother with wide eyes. Ye Jiao and Qi Yun looked at each other in disbelief.

The youngest son of my own family hasn't called his father and mother, but the first word he uttered was actually called brother?

Counting it all, the fetus of the dragon and phoenix will be one year old in less than two months. It is not unusual to be able to speak. Usually, the two couples and women have taught them to call parents, but they have not spoken yet.

But Ning Bao spoke first, but Xu Bao was shouting...

Ye Jiao’s face immediately had a smile, which seemed especially happy for the child. Qi Yun smiled first, and then as if thinking of something, he looked at Xu Bao, then at Ning Bao, without saying a word. , It seems that I have some calculations.

But no matter how others react, Xu Bao is the happiest one now.

This "brother" yelled into the heart of Little Wawa. Xu Bao, who had always been a junior, was called his elder brother. Xiao Pang's eyes narrowed while smiling, and he was lying on the bed next to the bed with his bun. Looking inside, expecting Ning Bao to shout again.

But Ning Bao ignored him. After he had called Xu Bao, Xu Bao calmed down, and finally stopped arguing him. Ning Bao tilted his body, lay down again, and hugged his yarn ball tightly. , Closed your eyes, and fell asleep before long.

Xu Bao was a little anxious. He had forgotten what he wanted to persuade his younger brother to study. He just wanted to hear his younger brother call him again, so he wanted to stretch out his hand to pull, but Ye Jiao held him in his arms.

"Mother?" Xu Bao looked at Ye Jiao a little puzzled, as if she didn't quite understand why Ye Jiao wanted to prevent him from falling in love with his younger brother.

Ye Jiao touched the head of her son who was a circle older than his peers, smiled and lowered her head to kiss him on the forehead.

Little Ginseng usually stays in the same place with Longfeng Fei. Now the temper of Longfeng Fei is obvious. Ruyi is lively and cheerful, Ning Bao is smart and quiet. If you compare it, Ye Jiao thinks that Ning Bao's temper is very similar to Qi Yun.

She doesn't speculate about people's hearts, but she knows in her heart that she is the most persistent, and that what she wants to do must be done.

Since Ning Bao wanted to sleep, let him sleep.

On the side, Qi Yun had already grasped the temperament of the three children. Seeing Xu Bao's grievance on his face, he stretched out his hand and squeezed Xu Bao's small fleshy face.

It's better not to disturb Ning Bao if he wants to sleep now. Otherwise, if the kid really holds grudges, the little fat guy in his family will only be able to hear that elder brother after a long time.

Ye Jiao smiled and said, "Xu Bao, what have you learned from Mr. Feng these days?"

Xu Bao forgot what he was wronged just now, and just smiled and reported his current study progress with Ye Jiao. By the way, he also praised Brother Shishi and Liu Si. Even if they learn differently, their acceptance levels are different, but in Xu Bao The mouth is good.