C66

Chu Chengyun asked Qi Yun to sit down, and after having tea, he talked to Qi Yun about the caravan, but it was a matter of national importance.

Although today's imperial court is a big business, the people are rich, but there are still many stumbling things.

As a royal family, even if he didn't want to become emperor, Chu Chengyun would inevitably have some worries about these things.

Qi Yun is different from him. Qi Erlang has always been watching this world with cold eyes. If it were not for Ye Jiao, I'm afraid he would be so cold and waiting to die, but he also has an exquisite and seven-aperture mind, so he lives more in the world. A few copies of indifference.

But because of this indifference, he can always see things that others can't see, and because of that indifference, Qi Yun always has extra decisiveness in doing things.

Of course, for the latter, Qi Yun will not be easily known.

But after a few conversations, Chu Chengyun saw Qi Yun's difference and couldn't help but say: "Erlang, I see that you are very knowledgeable and have extensive reading. Why not participate in the imperial examination to serve the country?"

Qi Yun's expression was calm, and his voice was faint: "The imperial examination is not only about learning, but also depends on luck. Since ancient times, being an official is the virtue of an official to benefit one party, but my body is not good, since I was born, I took soup medicine. When you drink water, even if you can endure the pain of scientific research, I am afraid that you will die on the road when you take office. It is really powerless to be an official."

There was a pity in Chu Chengyun's eyes, but listening to Qi Yun's light coughing voice, he still couldn't bear to persuade.

Ye Pingrong, who stood at the door and listened to the whole process, had a somewhat inexplicable expression. He always felt that his brother-in-law would not only contribute to the court. After all, he talked to Qi Yun twice about this, and Qi Yun only said that he wanted to give Ye Jiao a good one. Life, never talked about family, country, world.

But listening to Ye Pingrong, he felt that what Qi Yun said was quite reasonable.

Although he has been fighting in the frontier for many years, he has been fighting from the bottom of the small soldiers, and he usually comes into contact with soldiers and swords, and has no knowledge of these business officialdom.

But when Ye Pingrong was at the border, he often heard the guard soldiers talk about the caravans. Most of the caravans were involved in extremely dangerous trade. But whether they were porcelain or tea, they were the land of the barbarians Di Rong. They are all more expensive than gold, which is very profitable.

However, most of these activities were done in private, and were not exposed to the public.

Ye Pingrong was already worried that Qi Yun would upset Chu Chengyun when he said this directly, but the inexplicable Chu Chengyun was not only not upset, but also willing to pay...

Ye Pingrong fell into confusion again.

The generals who spoke out from the farmers were obviously not good at fighting hearts. Ye Pingrong thought about it, but in the end he could only come to a conclusion that convinced him——

Could it be that my brother-in-law is really an upright and generous person who is worried about the country and the people?

I hadn't noticed it before, but Qi Yun was probably hiding it too well.

Thinking about it this way, the person my sister married is really good. With this loyalty and enthusiasm to the court, I can see that he is a good man. Ye Dalang expressed his satisfaction.