C150

When the little guy ran in, Xiao Su followed closely behind.

Xu Bao, who can run and jump now, is much more lively than before, and runs very fast. Xiaosu feels sweaty just as he protects.

When Xu Bao slapped the door hard, it was too late for Xiao Su to stop him.

Seeing that he had already pushed the door in, Xiao Su could only squat down, hugged Xu Bao's chubby body to prevent him from entering the room, and whispered to him: "Little ancestor, the second young master and the second young grandmother are doing important things. Things, shall we wait for them outside?"

Xu Bao raised his chubby face and looked at Xiao Su, with a clear voice: "Uncle San is important!"

This was not made up by Xu Bao, but Qi Yun had told the little guy himself.

Xu Bao still doesn’t understand what an imperial examination is. Qi Yun’s explanation is that “if you want to be a prime minister, you must work **** this matter.” Xu Bao’s ambition is to be a prime minister and take care of his father. He holds his father and reads to himself every day. Books, this is very important, so the imperial examination is very important.

Qi Ming was kind to him, always willing to coax him, read to him and tell stories to him, and now Qi Ming went to the imperial examination, Xu Bao naturally agreed that his third uncle was doing a great thing.

All other things can be put aside, now the most important thing is to find Uncle San!

Xu Bao also specifically tugged at the little clothes on his body: "Xu Bao specially wears it, go to the third uncle."

Xiaosu looked at Xu Bao's red clothes and didn't know what to say for a while, but the door to the inner room opened.

Qi Yun was drawing eyebrows on Ye Jiao, and he came over to open the door after hearing the movement outside. At a glance, he saw his fat son staring at him.

Qi Erlang was holding Luo Zidai in his hand, unable to hug him, so he could only ask: "Why did Xu Bao come by himself so early?" Then he looked at Xiao Su, "has he eaten?"

Before Xiao Su could speak, Xu Bao immediately replied: "Xu Bao ate with his mother." Then he poked his head to look inside.

Qi Yun motioned to Xiao Su to release Xu Bao, then he walked back to the makeup mirror with Luo Zidai, holding up Ye Jiao's face again to help her draw her eyebrows and said: "Wait."

Xu Bao ran over and hugged Qi Yun's calf: "When will Daddy leave?"

Qi Yun didn't respond to him immediately, but carefully painted the distant mountains and eyebrows, which he is best at.

Although I was going to pick up Qi Ming today, this was also the first time Ye Jiao went out seriously after entering Beijing.

After arriving in the capital, Qi Yun found out that the biggest difference between this place and his hometown was not the financial resources and official power, but the eyes of the people here are always idle.

Those who can live in the capital have a little bit of their own ability, whether it is a merchant or an official, there are no ordinary people.