C23

When ordinary people live in the same state, they can't tell whether they are living well or not.

But I am afraid of a comparison.

Who has a better life than anyone else, and who has a worse life than anyone else often affects the mood.

Now, it is strange.

Ye Ersao lost her soul, but Ye Bao couldn't see her strangeness.

Ye Bao is young, and his half-year-old kid doesn't understand anything. He usually argues for food. Most of them are Ye Ersao's accustomed to. If you say that you are wicked, there is not much.

He was not happy to go to Ye Jiao to go to his house to grab a custard with him, but now he saw Ye Jiao on the street. Ye Bao, a child who knew that was the person he had spent day and night with, looked at Ye Jiao’s good-looking clothes. Bao also smiled and clapped his hands: "Auntie is so pretty, she looks like a fairy."

This is not nonsense, Ye Jiao today is indeed very different from before.

Even if it’s just a light makeup, but she was born well, and she ate well at the Qi’s house, and her complexion was no longer the yellow and thin skin of the Ye’s family when she was hungry every day. The clothes are also newly made, the fabrics are bright, and they are cut to fit. That robe alone is not affordable for ordinary people.

The hand furnace in her hand is carved with flowers, and the hairpin on her head is inlaid with jade. Although it is not rich and powerful, it can be seen at a glance that it is the wife of the rich.

But the truth of this sentence did not know what hurt Ye Ersao, and she was so angry that she screwed Ye Bao's butt.

Ye Bao started crying in pain, and he didn't know what he had said wrong. He was particularly wronged and cried very loudly.

Ye Ersao felt embarrassed and covered his mouth and left, but Ye Bao was dishonest and made Ye Ersao stumble.

Although it didn't hurt, her good clothes fell to dust, a hole was broken in her elbow, and Ye Ersao's ears buzzed.

Turning her head and glanced at Ye Jiao, who was like a fairy, Ye Ersao felt that her whole body was soaked in acid water, which was uncomfortable.

Ye Bao was still crying, but Ye Ersao didn't care about him. She just wanted to hurry up and walk a little bit longer, as if it would be embarrassing to stay longer.

Ye Jiao didn't know that someone was coming and going, but she got in the bullock cart and went to Dong's drugstore.

Dong's husband, Yan Li, was the shopkeeper of this medicine shop. He happened to catch up with him to buy the goods in his medicine garden today. He was not in the shop, only a doctor on duty was staring at him.

Coincidentally, the person on duty was Li Langzhong, who usually treated Qi Yun to a doctor. Ye Jiao and Li Langzhong saw the gift, and then went to see the medicinal materials behind Dong's company.

Because it is a pharmacy, all kinds of medicinal materials are well arranged in different categories. On a large shelf, there are many drawers of different sizes, each with the name of the medicinal material written on it, and the corresponding medicinal material is drawn out.