C54

Qi Yun was wiping his hands, and after hearing the words, he acted and asked him to sit down, with a gentle voice: "Which Cai family, please make it clearer."

Ye Jiao asked Xiao Su to add a pair of bowls and chopsticks to Qi Ming. Qi Ming was not welcome. He picked up the hemp ball and ate it in twos or twos. He poured half a bowl of porridge in his mouth and felt full before he said: "It's the town. The same is from the Cai’s family who runs a wine shop. The one who pushed me down the mountain is Cai Shiliu from his house. I was classmate with him. I went home with my arms hanging on my back, and he was the first one to report to the Master.”

When Qi Yun heard it, he only felt that there shouldn't be too many things in this world without coincidences. Real coincidences are mostly artificial.

Although he and the Cai family didn't face each other head-on, but they were found out by the Qi family just because they had picked things up before, and the Qi family restaurant also squeezed out a lot of the Cai family's business, even if this hatred was settled.

Even though the business field always depends on ability, but there is no shortage of masters who want to run others by the side.

Whether Cai Twelang was jealous of Qi Ming or retaliated because of family affairs, the reason is not important.

What Qi Yun knew was that it was convenient for two things to be combined into one now.

Although Qi Ming doesn't interfere with family affairs, he knows that Qi Yun and Cai's family are not the same.

This is easy to understand. They are all in the same town. You sell wine and I also sell wine. There are so many people who come to buy. If you buy more, you will naturally be sold less. Then there are two shops. Of friction.

Only among colleagues can there be the deepest hatred.

Therefore, Qi Ming ran to tell Qi Yun early, not only to inform him, but also to let Qi Yun give him an idea.

Ye Jiao hadn't spoken, was holding the egg with the tip of his chopsticks, and couldn't help but look at Qi Yun, her eyes a little surprised.

Qi Yun has always been honest with her, seeing that Ye Jiao dispelled his indifference, eased his eyebrows, and said softly, "What does Jiao Niang want to say?"

I thought that Ye Jiao was also surprised that the same person did it. Who knows, Xiao Ginseng's focus is: "Twelve Lang? Does he have twelve children at home? There are so many."

Qi Ming:...

Qi Yun:...

However, Qi Erlang reacted quickly, probably because he was already familiar with Ye Jiao's different focus, and soon said with a smile: "Ordinary people have clans, and it is not new to rank twelve according to the major ranking."

Qi Ming added: "However, this Cai family does not have a clan ranking. It just marries three more concubines and has more children. But what about more children? Only two or three survived and the back house was in a mess. How can I talk about the future of my family?"

But soon Qi Ming saw Qi Yun's eyes, and immediately knew that he didn't say anything.

Qi Yun also knew that Qi Ming was telling the truth, but sometimes the truth was not so nice.

Nowadays, it is not easy to take concubines. Except for the royal family, if it is a rich family, the number of concubines is only nine. If it is an ordinary person, it is necessary to buy a concubine with money, ranging from thirty-two to hundreds. Two, ordinary people simply cannot afford this expense.