C211-212

Chapter 211 Fanwai One-With Fox Yuer

The name Hu Yuer was given to her by Xiao Renshen.

The fox is originally a white fox, and in this mountain is the only Jingui. Everyone says that she can become immortal early if she works hard.

But the little fox is not happy and has no interest in transforming human form. The ordinary fox is the most charming, and often tempts mortals to practice with blood, but the little fox is probably accustomed to being indulged by the clan, giving birth to a very good appearance, but not Willing to live by the charm man who the fox is best at.

Among the fairies, the little fox is an outlier.

Coincidentally, she met another alien.

A refined millennium ginseng.

In fact, it is very simple to find ginseng in the mountains. Although there are not many ordinary ginseng, there are many in the mountains, but very few can become fine. Most of them have not yet grown up and are poached by people or monsters. have eaten.

Now that I have encountered a ginseng that has been refined for a thousand years, the little fox feels fresh, and guesses in his heart that this must be a scheming ginseng essence. Otherwise, why would she keep it if someone else was eaten?

But after observing it for a while, I found that this little ginseng has no heart at all, just good luck.

There are big monsters looking for nourishing ginseng, but the small ginseng can run away for some inexplicable reasons. There are bridges across the river, and there are holes in the mountains. Anyway, as long as the little ginseng wants to run, it can’t stop her. of.

Several times, the little fox was stunned to watch the little ginseng struggling to get out of the ground, and then swayed the green leaves, whizzing around with two roots that looked like legs, and looked very flexible.

This luck is no one.

Once, in order to avoid the rain, the little ginseng struggled to support the ground with leaves, squatted himself, crawled out and ran, and ended up in the arms of the little fox who was also hiding from the rain.

The little ginseng was frightened and stayed there motionless, but the white fox had seen her a long time ago, and lazily rolled her up in her arms with her big furry tail, helped her hide from the rain, and mumbled: "Fortunately for you , I eat meat and not vegetarian."

It was originally the little fox on a whim and helped this lucky little ginseng. Who knew little ginseng would follow her.

Little Ginseng said, "You are a good fox."

The little fox didn't know how the ginseng spirit, who could run on her own long legs, judged her good or bad, but the little fox didn't drive her, so the two of them got together.

Ginseng also gave her a name, Hu Yuer.

"Your hair is very similar to jade, which I saw in the cave before. There are red, green, and red in it. Only jade is very beautiful."

Hu Yuer was stunned for a moment: "What cave?"

The little ginseng shook his leaves: "It's the cave where I was chased last time and ran into hiding."

So Hu Yuer went to the cave with the ginseng essence, and the spar treasures flashed her eyes.

For people, seeing so many rare and precious treasures is just going crazy, but Hu Yuer is a vixen, and she wants these things to be useless. As a spirit, she wants nothing more than some spiritual gems to cultivate. .