C84

When Qi Yun and Ye Jiao returned to the mountain yard, Xu Bao had already started to make a noise.

The child could not bear the hunger, and he had never left Ye Jiao for so long. Xu Bao held his mouth and didn't cry, but the little head kept turning around as if looking for someone.

Liu shi was also extremely worried. Seeing that the sky was about to get dark, and the daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law did not come back, she was naturally anxious, but Xiao Su couldn't ask a single word in her mouth. The little girl remembered Ye Jiao's instructions. It's too tight, and the Liu family doesn't have trouble for her, but he's already thinking about sending someone down the mountain to find her.

At this moment, Qi Yun and Ye Jiao's carriage returned.

This time, Tiezi drove the horse-drawn cart with white hair on his head, and the coachman brought a new horse from the drugstore and drove the empty cart back in front of the abandoned yard.

As soon as he entered the hospital, Xu Bao opened his mouth and cried loudly!

His cry has always been loud and loud, and in Qi Yun's words, even Xiao Hei at home can't overpower him.

The howling at this moment made Liu shi holding him startled.

The next moment I saw Qi Yun and Ye Jiao hurriedly entering the door. Liu's first looked at them and made sure that they were okay. Then he smiled and coaxed Xu Bao in his arms: "Look, Xu Bao is smart. Mother is here, and hearing this cry is very loud, but really healthy."

Nanny Liu also laughed humorously on the side, Ye Jiao first saluted Liu's respectfully before reaching out to take Xu Bao over.

The little doll stopped crying as soon as Ye Jiao’s arms reached him. Because his hands and feet were wrapped in a swaddle and could not move, he could only twist his head and put his face in Ye Jiao’s arms, rubbing back and forth, humming in his mouth. At the same time, he was hungry.

Ye Jiao is not always good at feeding Liu's place, so she whispered: "Mother, I'm late, I'm tired, you're worried. Wait for me to change clothes and talk to you."

"I should be tired the day I went out. Clean up and rest. You don't need to come and find me again." Liu Shi smiled and nodded and let Ye Jiao leave, but she stopped Qi Yun, "Erlang, you wait. "

Qi Yun's eyes were fixed on Ye Jiao, but after listening to Liu's words, he could only stop, and turned around and saluted Liu's: "Mother."

Liu Shi looked at him with a smile on his face, and stretched out his hand to greet: "Come here and let my mother take a look."

Qi Yun looked at the wound on his arm without a trace. Now he has changed his robe, and the cloth wrapped around his arm can't be seen at the first stop of his sleeve, and he is not afraid of being looked at by Liu. .

He walked over, sat beside Liu's side, and said slowly: "I just went down the mountain to the medicine shop to see what was on the shop, but it rained and it was difficult to go out, which was delayed."

This is half true and half false, and there can be no mistakes.

Liu shi didn’t really want to ask anything. For her, it’s just a matter of taking care of the back home. Her own Jiro is an idea. He has his own plan. His head is also the smartest of the three brothers, Liu Shi has never worried about him.