C78

When Ye Ersao pulled Ye Erlang to Qi's house, her face was wounded.

It wasn't that she was beaten, but when she pulled Ye Erlang out of the gambling house, one of them accidentally fell on the door frame and knocked herself.

As for Ye Ersao and Ye Erlang's reluctance, beating and scolding, and attracting people's attention, other people's gambling shops do not take it seriously. After all, they see a lot of things like this all day long, and they are used to it. Just stand aside and not mix up. .

It's just that Ye Erlang goes there again and again, and Ye Ersao has to catch him again and again, which inevitably gets bored.

Moreover, Ye Erlang has almost lost the free money in his hand, and the gambling shops are not very happy to ask for this kind of misconduct. They originally did a real money business. What Ye Erlang saw was to use words to deal with them. Not too lazy to entertain him.

Now if you force the slip to collect debts, if you bump into it, you may be taken to the court to deal with the court. There are a lot of people who have lost the gambling. The gambling house is not willing to provoke a lawsuit in vain, so he is not allowed to come. , I just saw it out.

It's just that I still have to pay back the money I owe, and I will ask questions from time to time, but I am not in a hurry.

But Ye Erlang also borrowed a lot of money from others. Most of the creditors were folks in the village, but there weren't so many taboos.

When will you pay the money? If you don’t return it, then think about it carefully. If you don’t return it again, we will go to the Yamen to make trouble. A section of the board is unavoidable. It is really impossible to change to the Yamen.

Do you want to sell your son or daughter, or sell your mother-in-law? Think for yourself!

Ye Ersao had already lost an face among her neighbors, but she didn't want Ye Erlang to go in and be beaten, so she pulled Ye Erlang to Qi's house to see if she could get some money.

Ye Erlang was originally unwilling to come. After all, he remembered Ye Dalang's fight, and felt a toothache when he thought of it. Naturally, he didn't want to make people dizzy again.

But Ye Er's sister-in-law did not give him this opportunity: "If you want to think clearly, if you don't come, you can't avoid this board! Besides, I don't know how good this Qi family's situation is. Your little hole is shaking. Shake can block you, she is your sister, she should help you."

It's just that when she said this, Ye Ersao knew in her heart that once the gambling was opened, it could be done if she wanted to block it later but not just talk.

But she can only say that, drag Ye Erlang here first.

When the two people came to the door of Qi's house and clamored to enter, it was already dark.

The Qi family was a wealthy family, but did not occupy the land of others. Instead, they bought a piece of land outside the village with money and built a house on their own. The surrounding areas were also bought by the Qi family, and some made Fanzhuang tea. Some are rented to tenants for farming.

But at this time, it was dark and there were few pedestrians on the street.

In addition, there are basically people from the Qi family around here, and even if someone comes to make a fuss, no one comes to watch, for fear that it will offend the owner.

Ye Er's sister-in-law didn't notice anything abnormal, she just yelled at the doorman at the door: "Do you know who I am? I am your second young wife's maiden family! You dare to stop me, but you know what the crime is!"