C133

The emperor chooses beauties?

Ye Jiao thought for a while, and then said, "Is it saying that you are going to choose a concubine? It's like in a notebook."

The Dongs are just ordinary people. Don’t talk about the emperor, even if she sees an official, she’s the eldest to talk to the magistrate. Regarding what the emperor or the concubine knows only those from the script, she just said: "Yes. It’s like that."

It's not that Ye Jiao doesn't understand this. On the contrary, the villain refers to those stories in the novel. The emperor is always three thousand people in the harem. He wants to get all the beauties in the world in. Now it is just a selection of concubines. It is no surprise.

It was just replaced by Chu Chengyun, Ye Jiao couldn't help but remember the third son who was stubbornly trying to shake things at the Guanpu booth, and then recalled the appearance of Chu Chengyun and Meng clan together, imagining them suddenly behind them. A group of beautiful women appeared...

Suddenly I couldn't think of it.

The Dong family didn’t see Ye Jiao’s thoughts, and just continued: “The Shen family’s eldest girl is a arrogant and domineering girl, but their family is a little capable. This time I don’t know why people who have a relationship with officials and officials are not willing to have a daughter. In a hurry to give her daughter a wedding, the Shen family took the opportunity to stuff her daughter in, as if they had also used a lot of money."

Ye Jiao blinked, "Do you have to be an official or official to enter the palace?"

The Dong family doesn’t know much, so he can only pick what he knows and say, “It’s not true. If it is a female family member of an official family, it’s natural to be good. It’s okay to choose good-looking ones from ordinary people."

Ye Jiao nodded, and squeezed another refreshment into her mouth.

However, the Dong family was a bit aggrieved. He just thought about holding it back and didn’t say it. After all, it’s not a happy thing. But now that I asked it, I talked about it. It’s like an open box. Not on.

Putting down the tea cup, Dong gritted his teeth and said: "This girl Shen Da is also unreliable. She originally scheduled a marriage with my natal family. The wedding date has already been agreed. I will marry with my natal brother soon. I haven't told my parents any bad things about her. I didn't mention the dreadful things she did before, but in order to enter the palace, she ruined the marriage contract abruptly, and made my family faceless."

There were some gossips, Dong did not say.

I heard that it was the newly appointed Master Zhizhou who was reluctant to give up his daughter, and also stopped the family members to send them to the palace. This gave the Shen family a chance. I also heard that recently some people talked about the love between the emperor and empress in the palace, and others even had the opportunity to speak. No.

It's just that these are not counted, and it sounds a little unbelievable, so Dong didn't say it.

After all, only the anger brought by the Shen Jiagui marriage was left to Dong.

Ye Jiao didn't know the consequences of regretting the marriage, but Xiao Su on the side covered her mouth in surprise.

After all, Dong Clan didn't control himself, and he snorted coldly, "I want to see what she can do in the capital, that bad temper..." But Dong Clan soon fell silent.