C42

When Ye Jiao carried the jade rabbit lantern, the smile on her face was particularly sincere.

Although she touched it all this time, for Little Ginseng, except for the Yutu lantern, she didn't want anything else. She was innocent, and her pursuit was extremely simple, and she was not greedy. Need to touch it again.

Seeing that Ye Jiao took his hand, the stall owner felt that he should be happy, but he couldn't be happy...

I was thinking that I could open a stall for several days, but in the end It was won so many things overnight, and the owner wanted to cry.

It's just that Ye Jiao has no sympathy for him. Although Little Ginseng is simple, she is not stupid.

When Qi Yun just explained the meaning of Guanpu, Ye Jiao could hear that there are definitely more people hitting the wall here than happy people. Since it's an open business, if you make a profit or lose it, it depends on your fate. If you want to bet, you will lose. .

But when Ye Jiao held the lantern and looked at Chu Chengyun, she found the envy and love in this person's eyes.

When the lantern was just placed on it, Chu Chengyun was able to say what he wanted to buy.

But now, when the lantern reached Ye Jiao's hand, Chu Chengyun didn't mention it a word.

It is the way of a gentleman not to take what he likes, and the prince is not a person who takes care of him by accident, but he can't stop him from taking a look.

So lovely……

Some things just don’t get in your hands to make them look better.

Ye Jiao could see that Chu Chengyun really liked the lantern. Ye Jiao never thought about giving him away, but she felt a bit pitiful when she saw this person's appearance.

After thinking about it, Ye Jiao looked at the stall owner: "I still have another chance, right?"

The stall owner was already a little bit self-defeating, and the eight-character Hu that had always been upturned just now was also drooping, and the corners of his mouth were also drooping along with it.

Ye Jiao took away his biggest lottery head, and the stall owner was not a rogue. He sighed and handed the box to her: "Please, madam, I am so lucky to meet Madam today. The person is also my luck."

Ye Jiao smiled when she heard the words, and Qi Yun looked at the stall owner more.

Although it is not a glorious thing to open a stall like this, but to be able to see it so open is also considered open-minded.

The little ginseng did not touch it by himself, but turned to look at Chu Chengyun, and said, "I'll give you this opportunity."

This surprised Chu Chengyun: "Why?"

Ye Jiao looked at him and felt that it seemed inappropriate to say that he was pitiful. Instead, she remembered what Qi Yun had just said, and also learned to say: "The advantage in this world is endless. When you are lucky, you can’t be stingy, otherwise it’s not a blessing, but a curse.” After repeating what her confidant said, Ye Jiao curled her mouth, “Then I will give it to you once, so I’m not stingy.”