C143

Ye Jiao was holding the tea cup and said: "What's the matter with Hui Niang?"

After hearing this, Hua Ning smiled and replied: "I will call the Queen Empress from now on. She told me that she knows that you are going to Beijing recently. She misses you and wants to see your children, so we can have fun together."

Ye Jiao changed her name after hearing this: "The queen wants me to bring Xubao Ningbao and Ruyi into the palace together?"

"Just bring Xubao, the dragon and phoenix are still young, I'll talk about it later."

When he said this, Hua Ning also sighed in his heart.

In fact, for Hua Ning, Chu Chengyun is close to her, but Meng Huixian gets along the most.

Queen Meng may be decisive and ruthless to others, but she has always been gentle and virtuous to those close to her, especially when she treats Hua Ning, she is as close and kind as her own sister, and they never shy away from anything. .

Hua Ning is well aware of Empress Meng's current troubles.

Choosing a concubine but not a concubine is second. The emperor doesn't have this mindset. Empress Meng has the means. Even if she really fills the harem, she has the ability to stabilize her position.

But the queen has no children but dotes on her own, which has really become her heart disease.

Now that I want to find Ye Jiao and her children to have fun, it is not psychological envy, and I want to be blessed by the children.

Ye Jiao didn't think so much, and she didn't have any thoughts about what happened, she just nodded and agreed, "I will bring Xubao to see her later."

Hua Ning smiled and nodded, and then pushed the refreshment on the table towards Ye Jiao: "It's not in a hurry. Now the palace and the palace are busy preparing for the trial, and many people are staring at the harem. , You are busy with the things you have at hand first, just listen to the Queen’s arrangements."

Those who stared at the harem were nothing more than officials who wanted to send their daughters in.

It's just that no one can tell whether their future is good or bad.

Thinking of this, Hua Ning couldn't help but shook his head: "It is said that being an emperor is good, but I think there are also bad things. I used to go wherever I wanted to go. Brother Three Emperors always wanted to travel around the world, but now he is sitting in that golden room. Inside, a bunch of people followed."

Hua Ning said this is a matter of course, but not everyone can listen to it.

After changing someone else, I was afraid that Hua Ning would cover his ears and pretend not to hear.

Ye Jiao looked at her curiously, thinking in her heart that it was said in the script that it is good to be an emperor, but now listening to her say that, she seems to have her own difficulties.

When it was time for dinner, Qin Guan from the shop came to invite someone.

Guan Shi looked at the age of about thirty, with a straight-faced appearance and a sloppy eyebrow. When he laughed, he said that he was a merchant but was more like a literati.