Chapter 98

After Qi Yun heard this, he knew what Ye Pingrong meant.

Even though he had never taken the initiative to probe about Chu Chengyun, Qi Yun could guess a general idea only from the identity of that person and the last assassination.

After all, Chu Chengyun has become a prince and has a fief. For him, his life has passed the point of being free and easy, except for the throne, basically Chu Chengyun can get everything he wants.

Only the throne can be forced into Chu Chengyun like this.

If he is facing someone else, Qi Yun promises not to say a word, whether it is pretending to be deep or looking at him, there is always a way to get around, knowing it, and pretending not to know.

But now he is in front of his own maiden’s brother. Even though Qi Yun has reservations about him, Qi Yun still said softly: "Big brother, be careful now. If it really doesn’t happen, come back. You can live incognito for a lifetime."

Ye Pingrong smiled, knowing that his brother-in-law was planning for himself, he was naturally grateful and very pleased, and he felt that Qi Yun was a good man.

But in his heart, Ye Pingrong had already made up his mind to forget his life for the sake of the king.

In fact, when he decided to split his family before, Ye Pingrong thought of this step. Even though he hated his second brother, he was related to him by blood. He grew up, and Ye Pingrong’s last goodwill except for the package of silver was to endure him.

It's not that Ye Erlang will drag him down, but that one day he will drag down his family after committing a major crime.

Since ancient times, the power of the dragon has always been to walk the tightrope. After passing, the glory of the first life, if you don't pay attention to it, it is the abyss.

It has always fallen more.

Ye Pingrong admitted that he didn't discipline Ye Erlang well, nor did he protect Ye Jiao. The previous essay was his last responsibility as a big brother.

Now that things are really coming, Ye Pingrong thought that he could have no worries, but now he heard Qi Yun's words, but he was very pleased.

It was not because Qi Yun promised to take him in, but Ye Pingrong thought that it would be a good thing for his sister to find such a clear-minded man.

Moreover, Qi Yun is still a benevolent person with a heart for the country and the people, and Ye Pingrong is more satisfied.

He didn’t talk to Qi Yun. He just told him: “If there really is a catastrophe, when the ruling and opposition parties are turbulent, you can take your family out of the customs.” Then he took a private The seal was stuffed into Qi Yun, "I have friends outside the customs, and someone will take care of you with this. And, I think, with your plan, life will never be sad."

Qi Yun was not hypocritical, reached out his hand to take it, and nodded in response.

But in the end he still hopes that the three princes can succeed. Although that person is sometimes too pure and kind and not as insidious as the ordinary nobles, he is a man who knows right and wrong, and he must be able to become the king of benevolence.