prologue

⁂

Y/n and James Potter. The two Potter twins born to Euphemia and Fleamont Potter. Y/n having beautiful bright/dark e/c eyes, and beautiful h/c hair. While James had fluffy untidy black hair, and hazel eyes. From the day they where born, both twins where both a handful for the two adults. Always causing some havoc, or panic for their parents.

And they never grew out of it.

The two twins caused even more mischief for their parents once they could walk, half the time Euphemia would have to separate them. Much to their displeasure. Once the two got older and older, their mischief never stopped. It got worse.

Y/n and James both quickly ran down the stairs together, large smiles on their faces. The day was July 28th, the day their Hogwarts letters would come into the mail. Just three months ago, the twins had turned eleven.

In the dining room stood their parents, the both of them holding a letter for each of them. The two twins stopped in front of their parents, eyes glowing in excitement.

"Are thoes our letters?" Y/n and James asked, simultaneously.

They spoke together often. They weren't really sure how they did it, though it made their parents uneasy sometimes. Both Y/n and James could only assume it was some sort of twin connection they had, they rather enjoyed it.

Euphemia just smiled "They sure are." She said, handing the letter she had to Y/n. While Fleamont handed his to James.

Eagerly, the two twins opened up their letters. Both their parents watching in amusement, "We'll take you to diagon alley in a few weeks." Their father, Fleamont, said his voice gruff as usual.

Y/n and James exchanged excited looks, Y/n looked back to her mother "Is breakfast ready?" She asked.

Euphemia took the lists from her children, "Yes. Elmer has it ready in the kitchen." She said.

Elmer, was the Potter's house elf. He was the sweetest elf, and loved both children unconditionally. Even with all the havoc they caused. The two twins tham ran to the kitchen, excited to tell Elmer the news.

Two months had flown by rather quickly. Both children had received their school supplies from Diagon Alley, along with their wands. Y/n's wand was a nice dogwood wand, that was 10 ½ inches, and the core being a phoenix feather. The had also each both gotten an owl, Y/n's owl was a large white snowy owl, with bright amber eyes. She decided to give it the name Boo.

The name came from one of her favorite book, 'To Kill A Mockingbird', the character she named it after was a man named Boo Radley. She was no doubt obsessed with the name, of her new pet.