chapter thirty-nine

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Today was the last weekend of summer. Bright and early Monday morning, they would all pack their things. And be off to Kings Cross, were Euphemia and Fleamont will drop them off for the train. Y/n was unbelievably excited, she was almost finished with school. She was surprised she made it this far.

Then again, she was surprised that Sirius and James made it this far. Currently Y/n, was sitting in the livingroom cuddled up to Remus. It was late at night, and she was half asleep. Remus was humming, and running his hands through her hair.

"I just wanna be called cute 21/7." Y/n mumbled, a loopy smile on her face.

Remus looked down at Y/n, absolutely confused "Why, 21/7?" He asked.

"Snack breaks." Y/n grumbled, smiling.

Remus laughed and shook his head "Go to sleep Y/n, you dork."

"Do I have to?" Y/n questioned, looking up at Remus.

The boy just nodded "Yes, yes you do." He said.

"Why can't we just stay up and talk?" Y/n asked, huffing.

"Because, we have things to do in the morning." Remus said, smiling down at his stubborn lover.

"Lobster......." Y/n grumbled, randomly.

Remus looked her, absolutely confused "I- what?"

"I dunno." Y/n said, "Lobsters are......weird."

"Your weird." Remus said.

"Yeah, I know." Y/n hummed, giggling slightly.

Remus shook his head, and leand over pressing a kiss onto Y/n's forehead "We seriously need to sleep though." He said.

"Yeah, but that requires me walking upstairs." Y/n groaned, lazily.

"I'll carry you then." Remus said.

Y/n looked up at him, eyes glowing like a child in a candy shop "Really!?"

"Of course, would I lie to you?" Remus asked.

"Point taken." Y/n mumbled, "Now carry me my night and shining armor!" She squealed.

The next morning, Y/n awoke to the sound of the blender from downstairs. From beside her Remus groaned, and tightened his grasp around her waist.

"Remus, get up. Sirius is using the blender again." Y/n said, trying to wiggle away from her boyfriend.

"The kids are fine, go back to sleep." Remus muttered, nestling his face into the crook of Y/n's neck.