chapter one-hundred and three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

The little party thing ended after the fireworks. Marlene and Dorcas had gone home, and the same with Alice and Frank. Peter, Elliott, and Lily were the only ones staying at the manor. Peter would be in a spare room alone, while Sirius and Elliott shared a room, and Lily and James shared a room.

Y/n was cleaning up when a hand rested on her lower back, she jumped slightly startled almost dropping the plates she had. She looked back to see her boyfriend, and sighed deeply "You scared the hell out of me you twit."

"Sorry, darling."

"Next time you scare me, I'll carve your heart out with a spoon." Y/n threatened, holding up a spoon.

"Why a spoon, darling?" Remus asked slightly confused.

"It's dull you, twit it'll hurt more." Y/n said with a large grin on her face.

Remus smiled "Ill keep that in mind." He said "When will you be done, I wanna show you the surprise." He asked, "We have to apporate there."

The young woman looked at him with a raised brow "Why?" She asked, "Where are we even going?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." Remus said, leaning down to peck her lips.

Y/n rolled her eyes "Okay, Mr. Impatient." She joked.

Remus smiled and walked over to James, Peter, and Sirius who were watching, and waiting for their friend "You gonna ask her mate?" James asked.

"Ask who what?" Peter asked, confused by the conversation. He wasn't too caught up with everything, and desperately needed a catch up.

"Moony, is gonna ask Trix to marry him." Whispered Sirius, so no one else would hear them.

"Oh that's wonderful!" Peter said with a smile.

"Well, are you gonna ask tonight?" James asked once more, "C'mon man, I've gotta know."

"Not yet." Remus answered, "Just taking her to the cottage." He said calmly.

"The cottage, as in your dads place?" Peter asked.

"Our place now, dad gave it to me before he moved." Remus explained.

"Do you have a plan to ask her?" Sirius asked, looking over at his close friend.

The blonde shook his head "No, that's what I'm worried about." He said, "I want that moment to be special for her, like....what if she says no?"

"Dude, no matter what you do she'll find it special." James said, "I know my sister, and I also know that she'd never say no to you." He added.

"Yeah, Moony, she's literally in love with you." Sirius said, "Bloody, head over heels for you." He continued with a grin.

"They're right, Moony." Peter said, "Completely in love with you, I'd say she'd kill someone for you."

"Yeah, that someone could end up being me or Prongs." Sirius joked, "She's violent."

"I love her violence." Remus said, "It's....cute."

"Cute like when she punched, Snivellus?" James asked with a laugh.

"That was insane, who knew she could pack such a punch." Sirius said with a laugh.