chapter seventy-three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n walked with Remus down the hall, hurrying to fix her appearance. She had a scowl on her face, and she looked beyond flustered. Remus walked beside her, hurrying as well.

"I can not believe you." Y/n hissed, fixing her tie and straightening out her white blouse and skirt.

"What?" Remus asked, as he also tried to fix his appearance. Fixing his hair and shirt, he face as red as a tomato.

"You made us late to our first meeting." Y/n hissed glaring at her boyfriend, "You could have waited till after the meeting." She said.

"I'm sorry, but you looked so bloody hot in that skirt." Remus mumbled, "Sometimes I cant help myself."

Y/n sighed as she walked into Mcgonagall's classroom, and everyone who was in there looked over. Y/n felt her entire body flood with embarrassment, her face turning redder than before. James, Peter, Sirius, Lily, Alice, Frank, Dorcas, Elliott, Marlene, where all in there. Along with Professor Mcgonagall.

"Sorry we're late." Y/n said sheepishly, "We got distracted with....homework." She lied.

Mcgonagall raised a brow, obviously not believing her words "Right then, come joins us. We were jusy getting started." She said.

"Right, apologies." Remus said, as the both of them moved to stand behind their friends.

"As I was saying, today we will be going over dueling spells." Mcgonagall said stiffly, "We won't be practicing quite yet."

Frank then rose his hand, "Professor, when will we be practicing the spells?" He asked.

"Next week possibly Mr. Longbottom." Mcgonagall answered, "Now who can tell me the incantation for the Binding curse, and whay it does?" She asked.

Y/n's hand shot up, and Mcgonagall nodded towards her "The Incarcerous curse, will bind your opponent. Leaving them completely immobilized." She said.

"Correct miss Potter." Mcgonagall said proudly, "Now can anyone tell me about the Blasting Curse?" She asked.

Two hours later, Y/n and everyone in the meeting exited the classroom. The girl let out a breath of relief, "Thank godric." She mumbled.