chapter nineteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Later on, the five marauders where just hanging out. James for some off reason has put on 'Season Greetings', and it was playing loudly. Y/n, Sirius, James, and Peter where dancing with smiles. Remus stood nearby watching his idiot friends, but his eyes where mainly on Y/n. Her hair fell loosely, and bounced as danced around.

In her hand she held a bottle of firewhiskey, that was a little more than half empty. Remus could tell that she was rather wasted(but not much), and he was glad she was at home. If she wasn't he was positive she'd do something stupid.

"Merry Christmas, I hope your tree burns down!" Y/n and James shouted.

"You're on my shit list. You know I hate you now!" Y/n sang, a grin on her face.

"Merry Christmas. From all our wasted years!" Sirius sang, joining in as he stole the bottle of firewhiskey from Y/n.

"Bitch!" Y/n slurred, glaring at Sirius.

Sirius stared at Y/n eyes wide, seeming to realize what he had stupidly done. Sirius then let out the most high pitched scream ever, and ran off the bottle of whiskey still in hand.

"NO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Sirius screamed, fearfully. Y/n then darted after him.

Remus chuckled, as Y/n chased Sirius around. Peter had moved to the couch, and was now laying face first on it. Remus wasn't sure if he was alive, or not. Once the song had ended, James sat on the ground and fell back. He was laying on his back, already asleep.

Remus sighed, and shook his head. For a moment, he completely forgot about Y/n trying to kill Sirius. That only lasted a small second though.

"Come back here you bitch!" Y/n shouted.

Remus shook his head, and made his way upstairs. Y/n's and Sirius's shouts, echoing through the large house. Remus searched the upstairs for any spare blankets. Eventually he found them in a spare closet, he grabbed out two spare blankets and made his way back down the stairs. Remus first threw a blanket on James, and then Peter.

Remus was surprised that the two could sleep. Sirius and Y/n where making a lot of noise as, they ran through the house. He suddenly heard the front door open, and outside he could hear the shouts of Y/n and Sirius. The boy groaned "Oh Merlin's beard." He mumbled, wishing he got drunk.

The only reason he didn't, was because the full moon was tomorrow night. And he was not ready for it. He was in a whole different mood, and didn't really know how to feel. Each full moon he seemed to be in different moods, the main one always being tried. There where a few others(but lets not go into that........yet).