chapter forty-nine

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

There were many things that some people didn't know about Y/n Potter, one of them being she had a pen pal. All the way in America, who attended the school of Ilvermorny. They wrote to each other almost all the time, whenever Y/n wasn't busy. His name was Elliot Williams, and he literally her bestfriend. Though they had only met a few times in Y/n's fourth year.

Elliott was well, a very interesting person. And rather odd, but Y/n absolutely loved it. He was probably the most wild person she had met, even more wild than Sirius. Which was really saying something.

The night after the Hufflepuff party was odd, she had received a letter from Elliot. A letter with only six words, and his signature.

𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒?

ℰ.𝒲 ❤︎

Y/n who was completely hungover, lettered him back confused. Asking what he meant by a surprise. After that, Y/n went to breakfast. Her head pounding like hell, her eyes sensitive to light. She sat down at the Gryffindor table, and put her head in her hands.

"Fuck." She mumbled.

"Ah, my dear sister there you are." A familiar voice beamed, which caused Y/n to groan.

"What the fuck do you want, James?" Y/n hissed bitterly, as she looked up.

James sat across from her grinning "I have amazing news." He said.

Y/n scoffed "What, you and Lily are dating?" She asked sarcastically, as she rolled her eyes.

James just stayed silent, as he smiled at Y/n. Realization than sunk in, and her eyes widened. Jaw falling.

"You're joking right?" Y/n asked, completely baffled and confused.

James nodded "Yup!" He exclaimed, giggling like a school girl.

"Wha-I- HOW!" Y/n shouted, causing several people to look at her oddly.

"I asked her out, and she said yes." James said, grinning.

Y/n slammed her hand on the table, and glared at him "What drugs did you give her?" She asked glaring at him.

"He didn't give me any bloody drugs, Y/n." A voice spoke.