chapter twenty

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

James awoke early with a tired groan. His head was throbbing, and he felt like shit. It was obvious he had a little too much to drink last night, which was not surprising. He was laying on his stomach, still on the floor where he had collapsed last night. James rolled over on his back, sitting up with a groan.

The blanket that was originally on him had vanished, he looked around confused on where he was for a second. He looked back behind him, and saw Peter asleep on the couch. And laying in an odd position on his fathers chair, was Sirius.....with the blanket he stole from James.

James tiredly pushed himself to his feet, and looked around. He didn't see Y/n around, or Remus. He frowned, and decided to check her room. He walked up the stairs and down the hall, he noticed that her door was open. He walked inside the room.

Y/n wasn't facing him at all, her back to him and her legs wrapped around something. James only assumed it was her body pillow, or one of her other pillows.

And despite his own splitting headache he shouted, as loud as he could "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"

Y/n, completely startled shot awake. And she spun looking at James, her eyes wide. Her head was absolutely throbbing, but she was in shock. A groan sounded beside Y/n suddenly, and her eyes widened.

Suddenly Remus sat up from beside Y/n "James, what the fuck...." He mumbled.

"OH SHIT!" James shouted, his eyes wide as his hand shot to his mouth.

Y/n didn't acknowledge her own twin, she just stared at Remus her eyes wide. She didn't remember much from last night, everything was fuzzy. She looked down at her outfit. Shorts. Baggy shirt.

She looked back at Remus who was glaring tiredly at James, clearly pissed off. And then Y/n remembered why, the full moon was tonight. She then snapped her gaze to James, now glaring at him.

"Why the fuck did you wake us?" Y/n snarled.

James smirked "Did you two shag?" He asked.

"No!" Y/n and Remus shouted, simultaneously.

Suddenly someone else now stood in the door way, a tired look on his face. Sirius. The boy rubbed his eyes, and moved some of of his shoulder length black hair from his face.