chapter one-hundred and eight

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

(A few days later)On Sunday morning, Y/n was cleaning around the house. And cleaning Remus's cuts, who kept complaining that he would do it himself. As she finished up cleaning the slightly bloody rags, the phone rang.

"Rem, can you get that please!" Y/n shouted from the kitchen, as she continued to was blood from another rag.

As Y/n finsished cleaning the last rag, she could hear Remus talking on the phone. She wiped her hands on her tan apron, and turned off the water before walking into the family room. Remus had just hung up the phone, as she walked in.

"Who was it?" Y/n asked, reaching behind to untie her apron.

"Just, James, he wanted you to hurry. He's already at your mums." Remus said, as he grabbed his open book off the couch.

Y/n rolled her eyes "He's so impatient." She mumbled, "And I dunno if im going." She hummed.

"What, why?" Remus asked, "I mean don't you wanna see your parents?"

"I need to take care of you, right now you're ny biggest concern right now." Y/n said, "Besides, I can't just leave you here alone. You could get attacked." She fretted.

"Y/n-"

"I mean, anything could happen.....I mean you should even be moving too much. You could re-open some gashes." Y/n continued.

"Darling, please." Remus said slightly louder, causing her to shut up "You don't need to worry, I'm perfectly capable of doing things on my own. Some gashes and cuts didn't stop me before you were all animagi." He pointed out.

"That was different we were at school-"

"And during the summer when I wasn't with you, I took care of myself too." Remus said, "I'll be fine, Y/n."

"Remus-"

"Y/n, I'll be okay." Remus assured, "Go visit your parents, you need a break. Too much stress isn't good for you." He said.

In the end Y/n decided to go. She had changed her outfit into a pair of skinny high waisted jeans, with one of Remus's shirts. Before she left, she made sure Remus had everything he needed.

Y/n knocked on the front door to her parents house, just before walking in "Hello?" She called.

When she walked in, she could smell food cooking. It was hard to distinguish exactly what was cooking, but she was sure whatever it was. Was gonna be amazing.

"Kitchen!" Sirius's voice shouted, very loudly.

Y/n made her way to the kitchen, shocked to find only Sirius and James there. They were both cooking, and much to her surprise it smelled great.

"Where's mum and dad?" Y/n asked, sitting down on one of the stools that sat around the island.

"Dunno, they weren't here." James answered with a shrug as he continued to cook, "Must still be at work?"

"What about Elmer, I'm surprised he wasn't here to open the door. Or to greet me." Y/n said.

"I surprisingly have no clue, he wasn't here when I got here." Jame said, "I suspect he's resting, or at the market in Diagon alley."