chapter fifty-eight

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐎𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓!𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n and Remus lay together in bed, under the sheets cuddled up together. Remus was snoring slightly, while Y/n had her face buried in his neck. Their naked bodies pressed together, and their legs intertwined. The morning light shining through the windows, of the mostly empty dorm. It was peaceful, but peace only lasts for so long.

Suddenly the door to the dorm was pushed open, and in entered James. He paused, looking around the room. Something about it was cleary off. He noticed a familiar black dress on the ground, and his eyes wandered over to Remus's bed. His eyes widened at thr sight in front of him, his sister laying in bed with Remus, her ex, naked.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" James shouted loudly, ignoring the stabbing pain in his head from a obvious hangover.

Y/n and Remus both shot up, Y/n holding the comforter up to her chest eyes wide. Remus let the blanket just fall, his chest exposed the blanket falling on his lap.

"Y/N EUPHEMIA POTTER, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ELLIOTT?!" James shouted in disbelief, disappointed in his little sister.

Though James was thrilled to see Y/n and Remus on....somewhat talking terms, he was disappointed she had cheated on her boyfriend. Though he didn't really like Y/n dating anyone, unless it was Remus.

"NO!" Y/n shouted shaking her head, the blanket still clutched to her chest.

"OH REALLY THEN WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL, ARE YOU IN MY BEST MATES BED.?!" James shouted, "N A K E D!"

"THEY NEVER DATED!" Remus exclaimed, also sounding panicked.

"Wot?" James questioned, his tone falling.

Suddenly there was stomping down the hall, and the door was practically kicked down. Sirius quickly rushing in "I HEARD SHOUTING!" He exclaimed, his eyes then falling on Y/n and Remus "OH SWEET MERLIN AND HIS FLUFFY SLIPPERS!"

"SIRIUS WE CAN EXPLAIN!" Y/n quickly said, her eyes wide with panic.

"HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS!?" Sirius screeched, his voice rising at least an octave.

"Maybe if you actually shut up, and let us talk." Remus said.

"Okay, two minutes to explain. Go!" Sirius exclaimed, crossing his arms and looking at the two with a mother like scolding expression.

"Me and Elliott never dated he's gay, he knew how badly Remus hurt me. And that I was still in love with him, so he made a plan to make him jealous." Y/n quickly explained, her eyes full of fear.

"Wait, Elliott's gay?" Sirius asked, now taking interest in the new fact.

"THATS NOT THE BLOODY POINT SIRIUS!" James exclaimed, throwing his hands up.