chapter thirty

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲; 𝐌𝐮𝐝𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n awoke the day after Remus's birthday. She was still naked, and her back was pressed against Remus's chest. His arms were wrapped tightly around her middle, as he held her tightly. She could hear Remus's light snores, as he slept. Everything was so peaceful, and Perfect.

Light wind blew on the parts of her exposed body, which contained her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. The girl shifted her legs a bit, and went to roll over but winced. She felt extremely sore. And it was obvious why, due to the events last night. She was sure she'd have marks to explain what happened, she was also sure that James would kill Remus for last night's events.

A groan sounded from behind Y/n, and the grip on her waist tightened. Y/n chuckled and she shifted, as she managed to roll over. Now facing her boyfriend. His eyes where still closed, but she could tell he was awake.

"Remus." Y/n said gently, as she pushed some of his hair away from his face.

"No..." Remus grumbled, moving to bury is face in the croock of Y/n's neck.

"Come on, we've gotta get out of here before we're either found, or James gets suspicious." Y/n said.

At least an hour and a half later, the astronomy tower was back to normal. And both Y/n, and Remus were fully clothed. Y/n had conjured up a mirror, to look at all the marks Remus had left. And there were a lot. She just hoped Lily, or Marlene had some makeup.

She also hoped that James wouldn't notice, she was sure he'd commit murder. She also hoped Sirius saw nothing, cause she knew thay boy would never shut his mouth. Which either way would probably end in murder. Y/n loved James, but hated how overdramatic and overprotective he could sometimes be.

Another thing Y/n hoped he didn't notice, was the way she was walking. Due to last night's events, she was extremely sore. And she ead having a bit of trouble, walking properly. When Remus noticed this, he apologized several times despite the fact that Y/n didn't mind.

The two walked into the common room, only to see James, Sirius, and Peter sitting on the couch. Y/n's eyes widened, and quickly she walked away from Remus. Quickly heading up the stairs to the girls dormitory. And as she did so, she ignored the calls from her friends and brother. Thank Merlin.

Weeks went on, and James's ans Y/n's birthday came along. It was nothing special, well for Y/n it wasn't. She just wanted a calm, and chill birthday. While James wanted to have, a massive and insane party.