chapter forty-three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 😉

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 😉

A week later, Y/n's period ended. But her being sick, continued for another week. Thoes two weeks for Y/n were fantastic, despite being sick and on her period for a week. Remus spent as much time with Y/n, bringing her whatever she needed. And buying her all of her favorite snacks, and a lot of chocolate.

Y/n hated that he spent money on her. She'd alway try and give him money, but he would refuse. And he'd say the same thing, every bloody time "Your my girlfriend, I'll buy you what you need."

Y/n would then call Remus stubborn, and huff childishly. This continued till Y/n was better. And with the help of Lily's homemade chicken soup(a recipe she stole from her mum), Y/n got better quickly.

Currently, Y/n sat in Transfiguration. She was glas she was no longer sick, she did miss class. The only reason being, James and Sirius messing about. It was rather hilarious, and Y/n was sure Mcgonagall found it amusing as well. Despite what she said.

Y/n was sitting at her desk, writing things down on a bit of parchment. James sat in a desk on her left, and Sirius on her right, and Remus and Peter sitting behind them. Sirius had just taken his seat, so she didn't notice what was on his head. That was until Professor Mcgonagall walked in, and said something.

"Mr. Black, please take your hat off in class." Mcgonagall said.

Y/n looked up and to her right. At the sight, her jaw dropped and eyes widened. Sirius had a ridiculous, lime green muggle hat on. And he looked like an absolute fool, Y/n had to cover her mouth to hide her laughter. Jame who sat on the other side of Y/n snorted in laughter, not bothering to hide it at all.

Sirius just grinned, and took off the lime green hat off. But all this did was reveal, a bright orange hat that was slightly smaller "I can do this fourteen more times." He said.

"Oh my god....." Y/n mumbled in her hand.

"Awh, Padfoot you are a genius!" James exclaimed, clapping happily.

Y/n shook her head "Oh my word."

After Transfiguration, Y/n quickly packed up her stuff and headed out the door. Suddenly she bumped into someone, her stuff falling from her bag.

"Oh shit." Y/n mumbled, as she bent down the gather her things.

"Oh Merlin, I am so sorry." A unfamiliar voice said.

Y/n looked up to see a green eyed and blonde haired Slytherin, she found him rather attractive. She sent him a kind smile "It's alright, it was just am accident." She said, looking down to gather her things.