chapter thirty-six

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Weeks went by rather quickly, and the days of Remus and Peter coming to the manor came closer. Not only that, but sixth year was also coming very quickly. Sirius had finally told James, about whay happened. And no one spoke of it again, not yet at least. Sirius would eventually have to tell Remus, and Peter what happened.

Though he wouldn't tell them everything. Except for a few thimgs, and thoes few things have been told to Y/n and Y/n only. She was glad that Sirius could confined in her, trust.

Throughout thoes weeks, Sirius became more and more like a Potter than a Black than anything. Though, he never really was a true Black. He was far more kind, and far more caring than most of his family. And he didn't believe in their blood purity, much like a few other pure-blood families. The Potters included.

Fleamont(istg i almost typed John), treated Sirius like his own son. Just like he would treat James. Wich of course, everyone was fine with. Sirius deserved a true family, one that loved him. Even if they weren't blood, there was this one saying that Y/n loved and strongly believed in.

"Family don't end with blood."

She strongly believed in that. She considered some of her friends, like family even if they weren't blood. Lily for example, she seemed more like a sister to Y/n. They told each other literally everything, no matter what it was. They were the same way with, Alice and Marlene as well.

Euphemia, treated Sirius just like she would James as well. And she always fretted over him, making sure he had anything he needed. Made his favorite food if he wanted it, and all sorts of other things.

Currently, the Potters and Sirius traveled to Diagon Alley. All five Marauders had, agreed that they would pick up all their school things as early as they could. So thats what they were doing, getting their school supplies.

"Mr and Misses Potter, you guys don't have to pay for me." Sirius said, as they walked through Diagon Alley. "I'm sure I have some in my vault."

"Nonsense, Sirius." Euphemia said, looking over at the boy. "You're part of this family, if you need something we'll buy it for you."

"Euphemia is right, Sirius. You're family now, so spending money on yoh is no problem." Fleamont agreed.

"See, Padfoot. Told you there was nothing to worry about." James said, nudging his bestfriend.